Living in a country where the summers are harsh with the sun’s rays and winters are rough with the dry winds, takes a toll on your skin. All that humidity and dryness leaves behind dark spots, patches and pigmentation. All those anti-pigmentation creams advertised in the market make it quite tempting to buy and try, but your skin deserves better. We did the research, tried and tested the creams in the market to bring you these reviews of the best anti-pigmentation creams in India.
Top Anti Pigmentation creams in India
#1- Himalaya Bleminor anti pigmentation cream
If you are averse to putting chemicals on your skin, try the Himalaya Bleminor which contains mostly natural ingredients that are safe on your skin.
- This cream is perfect for light pigmentation as it takes its time and works slowly over time.
- It can also be used to keep pigmentation at bay if you wish to use it every day after your moisturiser as part of your skincare regime.
- It helps keep the tan away and repairs skin due to sun damage, and protects the skin.
- However, if you are looking for immediate results, this cream may not help.
|Sun UV protection.||Takes time to heal.|
#2- O3+ anti pigmentation cream
For those spots of dark pigments on your skin, check out the O3+ whitening and brightening cream.
- This mainly acts as a sunblock with a high SPF of 30 to give you optimum protection from darkening, tanning and sun damage.
- It keeps away the UVA and UVB rays from affecting the depths of your skin.
- It contains ingredients that get rid of the pigmentation, even out the skin tone and lighten it.
- The product claims to offer protection for up to 8 hours but we would recommend you re-apply during the day if you are stepping out into the sun.
|Protects from UVA and UVB rays.||Costly.|
#3- RE’ EQUIL Skin Radiance Cream
A blemish is not just an external factor that affects your looks. Blemishes indicate that the skin has been damaged due to some harsh element. What you need to reverse the damage is an active ingredient that can help the skin heal while also fading the blemish.
- Re’equil Skin Radiance Cream contains turmeric extracts as its main ingredient that is a natural depigmentation element.
- It is an effective antioxidant and also slows down the melanin production, thereby lightening the skin tone gradually.
- This cream also has a blend of vitamin E to moisturise and improve the skin’s elasticity and Pterowhite that lightens the skin.
- Overall, you have a cream here that makes your skin radiant and more youthful.
#4- Vaadi Herbals Lemongrass Anti Pigmentation Massage Cream
India is a powerhouse of Ayurveda and natural skin treatments. A lot of Indian women prefer going the natural way with products like Vaadi Herbals.
- The Lemongrass Anti Pigmentation Massage Cream is an effective anti-pigmentation face cream that contains the goodness of Manjistha.
- This is a herb that is known for its active anti-inflammatory properties that calm and soothe the skin, get rid of redness and gradually fade away blemishes.
- Lemongrass is a natural astringent.
- It balances the sebum produced by the skin and keeps acne at bay.
- Along with Cedarwood oil, it moisturises the layers of the skin, helping it revive its health.
|Contains manjistha.||Not suitable for all the skin types.|
#5- Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream
We personally love night creams as they don’t require much of an effort. You massage it into your skin, go to bed and let it do its hard work while you wake up in the morning with brighter skin.
- Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream is one such product that works miracles on blemished and pigmented skin.
- This cream costs more than the other brands in the market but it contains pure saffron that helps lighten spots, reduce dark circles, and get rid of pigmentation.
- The aloe vera in it rejuvenates the skin and hydrates it to keep it supple and healthy. Indian Madder and Liquorice are natural antiseptics and antifungal ingredients that keep the skin healthy, away from acne and other infections.
- Keeping your skin clear of more blemish-causing infections is an important step in achieving flawless skin.
- Vetiver and lotus extract cool the skin from inflammation and redness.
|Contains pure saffron.||Costly.|
#6- Jovees Anti Blemish Pigmentation Cream
Jovees Anti Blemish Pigmentation Cream contains the essence of saffron that is a traditionally used ingredient in beauty treatments in India.
- Saffron maintains skin health by getting rid of tan, blemishes and dark spots and making it lighter with a soft glow.
- It smoothes out the skin tone and makes it more even.
- This is a product that is best for light pigmentation as it works slowly and requires time and patience to see visible results.
|Works well for light pigmentation||None|
#7- VLCC De-Pigmentation Day Cream
The De-Pigmentation Day Cream by VLCC offers your skin moisturisation while also lightening the pigmentation and dark spots.
- The active ingredients are turmeric extracts and mulberry essence.
- Turmeric has been used topically as an anti-pigmentation and skin protection agent over the years for its antiseptic, anti-bacterial and skin lightening properties.
- Mulberry essence is an effective antioxidant, fighting free radical damage from the sun’s harsh rays and helping the skin revive itself.
- This cream also contains an SPF of 25 to protect the skin from further sun damage and pigmentation due to exposure to UVA and UVB rays.
|Acts as a sunscreen also.||None.|
#8- Mystiq Living – Anti Pigmentation and Dark Spot Remover Cream
The Anti Pigmentation and Dark Spot Remover Cream by Mystiq Living is a box that contains the beautiful blend of many active ingredients that work efficiently to give you clearer, glowing skin.
- It has some popular ingredients like turmeric root extract to purify the skin and keep infections at bay, along with vitamin C that is an effective antioxidant, fighting damage and brightening the skin.
- It also contains Lily Lotus that balances the sebum production in the skin to help avoid clogging the pores and reduce acne.
- Apple cider vinegar is a good astringent and pomegranate extract works to reduce inflammations, keep away redness and soothe the skin.
- This cream also moisturises the skin with shea butter and the hyaluronic acid in it retains the moisture in the skin, making it soft and supple.
|Keeps the skin moisturised||None.|
#9- Fabindia Vitamin E Cream
One of the main causes of pigmentation for certain types of skin is the cold weather.
- This especially happens to people who move from tropical cities to the drier, cold places.
- FabIndia’s Vitamin E Cream helps tackle this by supplying the right amount of moisturisation for your skin.
- Vitamin E protects the skin, fights off the damage and visibly lightens the pigmentation and dark spots on your skin.
- Using this cream makes your skin softer and more supple as vitamin E also possesses effective anti-ageing properties.
|This cream makes the skin softer||Expensive.|
#10- Biotique Morning Nectar
Go all natural with Biotique’s Morning Nectar face lotion for smooth and flawless skin. This lotion is a mixture of honey and wheat germ oil.
- While the former is an effective antioxidant that helps the skin heal, the latter provides your skin with loads of vitamins E, A, B and D for skin regeneration and building of collagen.
- These vitamins reduce the appearance of blemishes and lighten pigmentation.
- They protect the skin from further damage due to environmental agents.
- It also contains aloe vera for soothing the skin and moisturising it.
- The seaweed attracts the moisture and traps it, so your skin stays hydrated all day long.
|Skin stays hydrated all day.||Not suitable for all age groups|
#11- Kaya Clinic Pigmentation Reducing Complex
The Pigmentation reducing complex by Kaya Skin Clinic works wonders in quite a short period of time, roughly around 2 to 3 weeks.
- This night cream is a mixture of azelaic acid and phytic acid. Azelaic acid is an anti inflammatory that helps bring down redness, itchiness and burning sensation of the skin.
- It also helps reduce the occurrence of acne and helps the skin heal. Phytic acid is an antioxidant that shrinks pores, and helps the skin fight off free radicals.
- Together these form a powerful combination to erase pigmentation and lighten the skin.
- They also even out the skin tone and make it smoother. The cream also hydrates the skin.
|Hydrates and protects the skin.||Expensive|
#12- Lotus Herbals Papayablem
Yet another all natural product, keeping away from strong chemicals is the Papayablem cream by Lotus Herbals.
- This cream, as the name goes, contains papaya extracts which are an effective skin lightening ingredient. It helps remove tan and lighten pigmentation.
- The cream also contains clove oil which is a powerful anti-ageing ingredient.
- This oil tightens the skin, makes it more supple and prevents the formation of wrinkles.
- Clove, along with apricot, acts as a mild exfoliant which get rid of dead skin cells, helping the skin look brighter as they fade away the pigmentation.
- It’s also a good antiseptic, keeping away acne and infections and the vitamin E in it nourishes the skin.
|Makes the skin brighter||Might not be good for those with sensitive skin.|
#13- Mamaearth Bye Bye Blemishes
The light weight Bye Bye Blemishes depigmentation cream by Mamaearth has a blend of Mulberry extract and Vitamin C to lighten blemishes and brighten the skin.
- While Mulberry extract is a wonderful antioxidant that purifies the skin and fights ageing, vitamin C brightens the skin and lightens pigmentation.
- One of the active ingredients this cream contains is liquorice extract which is popularly known to get rid of hyperpigmentation.
- It also keeps the skin from tanning and sun damage. Daisy flower extracts are another important ingredient that lighten the skin naturally and bring about a glow.
- This cream moisturises the skin and keeps it supple, youthful and healthy.
- It is completely natural, free of parabens and sulphates and therefore, safe to be used every day on your skin.
|Keeps the skin moist.||Expensive.|
To keep your complexion stable and constant at all times, you need an anti-pigmentation that will work well on your skin and give you a perfect glow.
Here are some of the best anti pigmentation creams that will help balance their complexion.
Product SKU: 746hjFUFR
Product Brand: Mamaearth
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 449
Price Valid Until: 2021-08-12T21:09:18
Product In Stock: Available