When the warm, rich fragrance of freshly baked pizza wafts through the air to reach you, you cannot help but swoon. A second later, you are following the smell to the kitchen, with your mouth watering!
We are going to help you make this a reality by listing out the best baking ovens in India.
- Best Baking Ovens 2020
- Best Baking Oven Brands 2020
- Baking Ovens In India
Best Baking Ovens 2020
Baking might seem like a complex task and we often admire those who bake soft, fluffy, perfectly turned out bread and cakes, and we wonder if we would ever be able to make something like that. Well, any expert baker will swear by their trusted friend, their oven.
A good oven makes all the difference to the food you’re making, its texture, appearance and the taste.
There are lots of ovens out there, and whether you’re a novice or a pro, there is that one perfect baking oven out there for you. Read on to find out the best brands of baking ovens in India.
|Product Feature||Baking Oven Brand||Price|
|Best baking oven for home||Bajaj Majesty 1603T||Rs. 3,480|
|Best Baking cakes and |
|LG 28 L convection||Rs. 12,284|
|Affordable baking oven||Wondershare 19 lt||Rs. 3,005|
|Baking & Grilling oven||Solimo Toaster & griller||Rs. 3999|
Best Baking Oven Brands 2020
#1 – Morphy Richards 52 RCSS baking oven
When it comes to baking ovens, Morphy Richards tops the list with their years and years of experience giving the world some of the best baking and kitchen appliances you can ever find.
- They are, of course, priced higher than the other brands out there, but the quality and durability of their ovens are a guarantee.
- The 52 RCSS is a baking oven that has a capacity of 52 litres, which is large enough for baking meals for a family of 4 or even more.
- This is the whole package that comes with a crumb tray, Rotisserie rod set and tongs and a wire rack.
- You also get a 2 years warranty on this machine.
- An interesting accessory is the set of tongs provided with the oven.
- It’s specially designed to pull out the baking tray or grill when it is hot.
- You don’t have to worry anymore about burning your fingers through your mittens!
Large enough for a big family.
#2 – Bajaj Majesty 1603 baking oven
The Bajaj Majesty 1603 is just right for a small family or if you bake smaller portions. This is perfect for novice bakers.
- This 16-litre oven is everything you need and at a price that will make your eyes pop.
- It is easy to operate with three jog dials, one for choosing the option of oven, toaster or grill, another one to choose the temperature and one more to set the time.
- It shuts off automatically when the timer finishes. It has a stainless steel body which is easy to clean and maintain, and quite strong as well.
- You get all the necessary accessories like a crumb tray, skewer rods and tongs.
- A good feature is a door that stays cool, so you don’t burn your fingers while opening it.
- This baking oven is definitely value for money.
Good for small families.
Even though it is worth the money, the oven is expensive.
#3 – Borosil Prima baking oven
Borosil is a brand name, synonymous with high-quality glass bakeware and cookware, a favourite with many seasoned bakers and chefs.
- The Prima baking oven has a capacity of 42 litres, apt if you bake quite a bit for your family of 4.
- It has a removable crumb tray which is really helpful in maintaining the cleanliness of the oven.
- There is a motorised rotisserie function as well.
- This baking oven has a premium finish with its smooth and shiny exterior, the chrome finish on the front and the clean glass door.
- There is a warranty of 2 years on this appliance.
- This is a great product for the price it is sold at and will soon become your trusted partner in the kitchen.
Could be a little hard to maintain.
#4 – Prestige POTG baking oven
The Prestige POTG is a small, 19-litre capacity oven that is great for those who bake small portions or who are beginning to explore their talents in the world of baking.
- This does come with all the necessary accessories one would need, including a rotisserie set for roasting chickens perfectly.
- The build of this appliance is tough and has a smooth, premium finish.
- The handle has the feature of staying cool, which is incredibly helpful when you want to open the oven midway to check.
- The dials are easy to use to fix the settings and timing for your cake or cookies.
- The glass door is large and clear to give you visual access to whatever is going on inside.
- This has a warranty of one year and you can call the company to give you a free demo once you purchase this.
The company gives you a free demo before purchase.
#5 – Panasonic NB-H3200S baking oven
There are many people who are huge fans of Panasonic and swear by the brand, not without reason.
- The OTG NB-H3200S by Panasonic is an example of this.
- This is light in weight but with a sturdy exterior, giving you the impression that this can handle some heavy-duty baking without any problems.
- You can conveniently choose from the many settings provided to make your cakes, buns, roast your meats and grill your veggies.
- The 32-litre capacity is great for a nuclear family that loves good food. It is lit inside so you can see at what stage the food is in without having to open and check at regular intervals.
- It has a rotisserie that is motorised.
- It comes in two colours, silver and black.
- This is on the higher end of the price range, but you can get good deals if you decide to buy this online.
Can bake, roast and grill.
#6 – Wonderchef baking oven
The 19-litre capacity Wonderchef baking oven is small and compact, perfect if you are single or for two people.
- This gorgeous oven in a deep black has a matte finish and a clear tempered glass door that gives it a sophisticated appearance.
- It comes with all the trays necessary for your baking and grilling, and an additional pair of tongs to haul the tray out without burning your fingers.
- The knobs are neat and easy to handle to set your desired temperature, timing and the type of setting you want.
- The body is strong and can last long.
- This is a low priced item, affordable and value for money.
- You can get it for cheaper when there are deals and discounts offered online, so do check it out.
Strong and sturdy.
#7 – AGARO Marvel baking oven
The last one on our list of the best baking ovens in India is the Agaro Marvel.
- This one is quite popular across home bakers because it is cheap, yet functions really well.
- This 19-litre oven is equipped enough to make any dish you desire with its 5 modes of heating and various temperature settings.
- You also get a motorised rotisserie with forks to roast your meats to that perfect level of crispness.
- The door is made of glass and you can look inside to check the food. The inside is lit.
- These are available in different capacities with their prices varying accordingly.
Baking Ovens In India
The Indian market has a lot of brands of baking ovens, some locally manufactured and some, imported. The ones on our list are the best baking ovens in the country. They have different features and specifications and depending on your skills, needs and interests, this list should have helped you narrow down your search.
How to choose a baking oven?
- Choose an oven according to the size of your home and family: Smaller ovens are usually sufficient for small family sizes
- Get an oven that is easy to handle: All of the ovens listed above can be easily managed and used by a beginner
- Decide your budget: As you can see, there are ovens available no matter what your budget is. They all function equally well, but the more expensive ones give you a smoother experience. If you’re a novice, you could start with a cheaper one and then upgrade to a more expensive one when you are confident enough to handle bigger baking projects
- Extra features: This is totally up to you and depends on what else you might consider using your oven for
How to test the baking oven?
Once you get your oven, use it to bake a smaller quantity to test out the baking time and the results. Like any appliance, you will have to try out a few tester pieces until you finally get the hang of it and figure out the quantity, temperature and timing.
How to clean the baking oven?
Take out all the pieces that can be removed and wash them with warm soap and water, as you would any dish. Clean the insides of the oven after every use with some vinegar and baking soda mix. You could also buy an oven cleaner spray to do the job. Wipe this down to remove any food residues to ensure that mould doesn’t form. Keep it open for an hour or so until the smell escapes before you shut it closed.
Conventional Oven or microwave for baking?
Microwave is not good for baking since it does not produce enough energy. The conventional oven, on the other hand, producing just the right amount of energy it requires to bake a cake. The conventional oven can be used for grilling, roasting and the other functions you would want to perform on other dishes. The temperature for these has to be brought down.
Hope this list and the tips were helpful.