Your bedsheet not only livens up your bedroom but also gives you the comfort for a good night’s sleep. You could say this is as important as the comfort of your pillows or your blanket. We know that there are so many popular and not so popular brands in the market manufacturing and selling bedsheets from different parts of the country. Take a look at some of the best bed sheet brands in India that you can find today:
- Top Bedsheet Brands In India
- #1- Bombay Dyeing bedsheet brand
- #2- Portico New York bedsheet brand
- #3- Raymond bedsheet brand
- #4- Solimo bedsheet brand
- #5- SheetKart bedsheet brand
- #6- Swayam bed sheet brand
- #7- Spaces bedsheets
- #8- [email protected] bedsheets
- #9- Haus & Kinder
- #10- Divine Casa bedsheet brand
Top Bedsheet Brands In India
Taking into consideration that my mattress was big enough, I was looking or something that had a good enough collection and also keeping up with the quality.
Divine Casa bedsheet is the best quality bedsheet brand in India which comes in a wide range of colors and designs that can complement the decor of your bedroom. The thread count is 144 which is pretty thin and is smooth and soft. The prices are not very expensive and are quite affordable.
#1- Bombay Dyeing bedsheet brand
Well, this one goes without saying. You simply cannot have reviews of the best bed sheet brands in India without Bombay Dyeing featured on it.
- From the best 100% soft cotton bedsheets in standard colours and patterns that we could recognise in anybody’s home, this brand has evolved over the years to suit Indian tastes in funky patterns and vibrant colours.
- Whatever the size of your bed, you are sure to find plenty of choices. You now get Bombay Dyeing sheets in mixed fabrics as well, including high-quality Polycotton, Polyester and Microfibre.
- These are valued for money sheets as they don’t fade so easily, don’t tear for years together and they are so easy to wash in the washing machine.
- Also, they fit in any budget. Regardless of whether you are willing to spend only about INR 400 for a set of sheets or you are willing to spare no expense on some really good sheets, you are sure to find something that you will love.
|Cheap and good quality.||Does not come in a lot of sizes.|
#2- Portico New York bedsheet brand
From traditional patterns to the really modern and contemporary designs, Portico New York caters to everybody.
- The popular “Happiness is” range is super popular with the youngsters while the new “Hashtag” range is becoming a hit with those bitten by the insta bug.
- These are an excellent choice if you are considering gifting something special for your close friends and family.
- If you love flowery patterns, check out the Shubhmangalam range of pretty cotton sheets.
- This brand was one of the first that broke the tradition of sticking to Bombay Dyeing sheets and looking at other options.
- These sheets are made from superior quality cotton as well as some luxury fabrics like linen and satin.
- They are definitely priced higher than Bombay Dyeing sheets but you are sure to find something that fits your pocket and appeals to your quirky taste.
|Affordable.||Plain bedsheets are not easily available.|
#3- Raymond bedsheet brand
Another familiar brand to us Indians is Raymond. This famous brand that has made a mark for itself in the textile industry also makes some fantastic quality bed sheets.
- Priced as a premium range, they cost way more than Bombay Dyeing’s cotton bedsheets, but you are paying for luxury here.
- These sheets are made of 100% pure cotton and are easy to wash and use. You are guaranteed to be sleeping on sheets that won’t fade easily, are soft and comfortable on your skin, definitely are breathable and keep you cool during the hottest of summers.
- They come in a wide range of flowery patterns in different bright and pastel shades to appeal to everybody.
- They come in most traditional sizes like single, double and king to fit any regular Indian bed.
|Great range of designs and variety.||More expensive than Bombay Dyeing|
#4- Solimo bedsheet brand
This new kid on the block is definitely becoming popular quickly, going by the huge number of user reviews.
- With vibrant floral and striped patterns in brilliant colours, these sheets certainly liven up any bedroom.
- It is no secret that Amazon strives to deliver the best quality, no matter what the product is.
- Going by that, these sheets are made out of 100% cotton and a 144 thread count.
- This gives you good quality sheets that are soft on your body and are breathable for the hot weather.
- The sheets wick away moisture and keep it cool, allowing you to sleep without sweating.
- The fabric is strong and requires very little maintenance.
- You can just chuck it in the washing machine for a quick wash and hang them out to dry
- . They are priced in the same range as Bombay Dyeing, so you don’t have to bust too much money on these either.
|Cheap.||May not be soft.|
#5- SheetKart bedsheet brand
These 144 thread count cotton bed sheets are sold in so many vibrant colours and desi designs that make you want to hang them up like a painting. They truly adorn your bed and brighten up the room.
- With a wide range of designs brought to you straight from the handlooms of Rajasthan, these are an ideal option for those who love traditional Indian designs to style their place.
- These are pure cotton bed sheets and naturally shrink a little bit.
- They are also much heavier than the light weight ones sold by Portico New York or Spaces.
- This is something you might want to keep in mind before you buy these sheets.
- Speaking of the price, these bed sheets are light on the pocket. You can get yourself a double bed sheet from SheetKart for the price of a single bedsheet sold by the expensive brands.
|Affordable.||Hard to get plain bed sheets|
#6- Swayam bed sheet brand
If you are someone who loves Desi patterns, check out the huge range from Swayam.
- With very deep colours reflecting the beauty of our Indian heritage, these are sheets that you would want to preserve and might hesitate to use.
- Priced competitively with Portico New York, these sheets are selling like hot cakes and are adorning many homes across the country.
- If traditional designs are not your cup of tea, Swayam has other ranges that you can check out.
- There is a range of contemporary geometric patterns, that is modern and comes in some rich and deep shades.
- These sheets are made from 144 thread count cotton and polycotton fabrics that are soft on your skin and give you the best sleep possible.
- There are also sheets in denim and satin that are quite different from the usual sheets you find in the market.
|Great and unique variety available.||Expensive.|
#7- Spaces bedsheets
Spaces bed sheets are pure luxury. At a thread count of 180 and made out of pure cotton, these sheets make you feel like royalty.
- Of course, Spaces also has bed sheets made out of polycotton, satin and denim for variety, so take your pick depending on what appeals to you and the weather in the place you live in.
- With some truly unique and beautiful designs that are a fusion of tradition and modernity, these are a super hit amongst many in India.
- These designs and colours are super stylish, not just pretty and beautiful, apt for young homes that pride themselves on ambience.
- Spaces is also modern in the fact that they cater to sizes beyond the usual single, double and king.
- This is definitely a premium brand and the sheets are priced way higher than the other bed sheet brands in India.
|Aesthetic designs that go with home decor.||Expensive.|
#8- [email protected] bedsheets
[email protected] makes uber-cute designed sheets for your bedroom. While many brands make geometric shaped designs, [email protected] takes it a whole new level with never seen before combinations and patterns.
- The sheets are printed using an advanced Rotary screen printing mechanism with high quality ink that is safe on your skin.
- They are also fast and don’t fade away with frequent washes.
- The sheets are also priced lower than most brands, making this a budget efficient option. The one downside to these sheets is the lower thread count.
- Though a 120 thread count isn’t exactly bad and the sheets aren’t very thin, considering that most brands in the market make sheets with a higher count, we feel this is a disadvantage.
|Affordable and great quality.||Too thick.|
#9- Haus & Kinder
Haus & Kinder bed sheets are posh, with vintage chic designs in lovely pastels. An apt range of patterns for those who have an eye for beauty and like to dress up their homes in quality.
- You get a wide range of unique designs inspired by the Victorian era, the French Riviera and the various seasons, to name a few.
- These sheets are made out of 100% pure cotton and with a super high thread count of 188.
- You can be totally sure of sleeping on some fine, soft sheets that feel like a cloud.
- It’s no surprise that these are some of the best selling and most popular bed sheets in the market today.
- These bed sheets are priced on par with the other brands, making this a fantastic buy.
|Good thread count.||Not easy to access.|
#10- Divine Casa bedsheet brand
When you walk in, you want something that reminds you of the Spring and brings life to your bedroom. Divine Casa does make your Casa a divine place to live in with brilliant shades that liven it up.
- Be it geometric or floral, Divine Casa’s USP is making the best out of mix and match colours.
- Combining shades, prints and colours that interestingly go together so well, these 100% cotton sheets are a delight.
- The sheets come are made out of yarn that is thick and strong, so these are quite durable and are sure to last a while.
- They are made out of 144 thread count, so they are soft and super comfortable as well, which means your sleep is taken care of.
- These sheets are priced competitively with the budget efficient brands in the market, making this even more appealing.
|Very soft and comfy.||None.|
The bedsheet you buy impacts your sleep in more ways that you know and we want to make sure you pick one of the top listed brands for a comfortable bed to keep you cozy always.
How often should you wash your bedsheets?
The ideal time to leave a bedsheet is 2 weeks but if you are someone who sweats profusely at night then we would say 1 week would be good.
Is 500 thread count good for a bedsheet?
The thread count which is the perfect count for a good bedsheet is between 200-500. This way your bedsheet will not be too thin that it will tear during wash nor will it be too thick giving your back a rash.
Swayam has the best collection of bedsheets and can cary according to bed sizes.
Product SKU: KJGFT3568
Product Brand: Swayam
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 1346
Price Valid Until: 2021-08-12T14:08:58
Product In Stock: https://schema.org/InStock