Own a business? You know the struggles of receiving cash payments, then. You not only have to manually count large amounts of cash but also try and weed out all the fake currency some people might try to slip in.
Life is definitely going to get easier if you get yourself a cash counting machine. And if the machine can detect fake currency, even better!
If you have been considering a currency counting machine for your shop or business, we strongly suggest you go through our article to understand the different brands and types of machines out there in the Indian market. This will help you make an informed choice. So allow us to present to you the best cash counting machines in India.
- Best counting machines 2020
- Top cash counting machines in India
- #1 – Godrej Crusader Lite cash counting machine
- #2 – Kross cash counting machines in India
- #3 – Maxsell Mx50 cash counting machines
- #4 – GOLDSTANDARD cash counting machines
- #5 – SToK (ST-MC01) cash counting machines in India
- #6 – Ooze cash counting machines in India
- #7 – GOBBLER 8888-E cash counting machine
- #8 – Artek V30 cash counting machines in India
- #9 – Zektra cash counting machines in India
- #10 – ZEXA cash counting machines in India
- Cash counting machines in India
Best counting machines 2020
If you have been considering a currency counting machine for your shop or business, we strongly suggest you go through our article to understand the different brands and types of machines out there in the Indian market. This will help you make an informed choice.
How do you use a cash counting machine?
All you have to do is place the currencies in their respective slots and the machine will automatically detect the denomination and do the calculation for you. Another additional feature of a cash counting machine that some of the top machines have is the fake note detector, which automatically alerts you when there is a fake note among your stack.
What are the best cash counting machines?
|Cash counting machines||Capacity||Fake note detector||Warranty|
|Godrej Crusader Lite cash counting machine||150||Yes||1 year|
|Maxsell Mx50 cash counting machines ||1000||Yes||1 year|
|GOLDSTANDARD cash counting machines ||1000||Yes||1 year|
|ZEXA cash counting machines||200||Yes||1 year|
Top cash counting machines in India
#1 – Godrej Crusader Lite cash counting machine
Godrej is one of India’s leading manufacturers of security products, some of their most popular being almirahs and locks.
- They are known for their durability, efficiency and accuracy and the same goes for the currency counting machine, named Crusader Lite.
- These have the additional feature of detecting fake notes. It uses ultraviolet scanning along with magnetic and infrared detection to detect these notes.
- It also automatically detects if certain notes are torn or if only half the notes are present. It can also automatically start, stop and clear.
- The display is large and makes it convenient to view the number of notes being counted.
- The build of the machine is tough and is sure to last a long time.
#2 – Kross cash counting machines in India
The currency counting machines from Kross are updated and have intelligent features that make them very efficient.
- They count loose notes quickly and display the numbers on the screen. Apart from counting, you can also choose options for the machine to conduct a scan using ultraviolet rays or go into the magnetic mode to check for fake notes.
- These can also detect notes stuck together or torn notes easily.
- There are separate buttons for automatic and manual functions, so you can choose whatever you are comfortable with.
- These come with an additional dust bag that we love, to keep the machine protected from external elements when it is not in use.
|Comes with a lot of options.||Expensive.|
#3 – Maxsell Mx50 cash counting machines
The third one on our list is the Mx50 currency counting machine by Maxsell.
- These are efficient machines that do the job well.
- They count loose notes quickly (around 1000 notes a minute) and give an accurate count.
- Like other premium machines, these also employ latest technologies of magnetic and UV scanning to make sure that no fake note slips through undetected.
- These have a good LED display that is large enough for the customer to view.
- These have some additional features like self-examination and an in built dust collector, batching and adding.
- This is an upgraded model that can count the newly printed Rs 200 notes as well.
- These are usually expensive but you can look into stores online for a good discount.
|Good LED display||Expensive.|
#4 – GOLDSTANDARD cash counting machines
These cash counting machines by the company Goldstandard are true to their name.
- Like other premium machines in the market, these also use a UV scanning to check if the note passing through is real or fake.
- There is an alarm that sounds if the note is nor original.
- This machine can not only check the old and new Indian notes but can also count notes from foreign countries.
- The LCD display is quite large and easy to read on.
- This machine can count at a speed of 1000 notes per minute.
- An additional feature of metal thread scanning to detect counterfeit currency notes is present in this machine.
- This machine comes with a one year warranty from the company.
|Scanning feature available.||Costly|
#5 – SToK (ST-MC01) cash counting machines in India
The next one on our list is the cash counting machine by SToK.
- This is a good option for those looking at buying an affordably priced machine. These machines are very efficient and can count notes at the speed of 1000 per minute.
- Like all good machines, these can count any denomination and can also detect counterfeit notes.
- The hopper is adjustable to the size of the bundle you want to count.
- They have the feature of automatic start and finish. They have an “add” mode where they can add the value of the notes and give you the final number. These are plug and play devices, easy to use.
- They come with a dust protector cover and a handle, which makes it super convenient if you want to move these from one place to another.
- The company offers a one year warranty on these devices.
|Dust protectors and handle are available.||Expensive.|
#6 – Ooze cash counting machines in India
Ooze currency counting machines are quite popular in the market as they are not very expensive but do the job efficiently.
- These basic machines are, therefore, good value for money. These count the notes very quickly and have an adjustable hopper depending on the size of your bundle.
- Their stack capacity is quite large at 999 notes.
- It has an LED display that is quite clear and easy to read.
- The machine gives out error codes when something needs to be paid attention to. The UV sensors and magnetic scanning work very well in detecting notes that are fake.
- This machine also has a watermark sensor to ensure that only the original notes are taken.
- These machines come with a one year warranty.
|Effective UV sensors.||One year warranty|
#7 – GOBBLER 8888-E cash counting machine
The cash counting machines by Gobbler are advanced and reputed for their high quality and durability.
- The build is very strong and can last a long time.
- These are upgraded and can count the newer printed notes in India as well. These machines have the facility to detect counterfeit using magnetic, MT, IR and UV scanning.
- The LCD display changes colours to indicate the result.
- The adding feature can give you the total value of the notes counted and this is quite accurate even when you put in mixed notes.
- These machines are premium and quite expensive but we suggest you look for them online as there is a chance that you may get a good discount on these.
|LCD indicator shows results.||Expensive.|
#8 – Artek V30 cash counting machines in India
This is a basic currency counting machine that is portable and small in size.
- This mini counting device can count up to 600 notes per minute which is quite good. This has all the features you could need, like the addition of the notes and a batch function.
- As we said, this basic machine is only for counting and cannot be used to detect fake currency notes that are passed through.
- This is a good option if you have a travelling shop or you move around a lot and need something light and portable to carry along with you.
- These machines are efficient and the build is strong and durable.
|Portable.||Does not detect fake currency.|
#9 – Zektra cash counting machines in India
The cash counting machines by Zektra are super durable and can run efficiently for long hours at a time.
- These machines are accurate when it comes to currency of any denomination, both the new as well as old Indian notes.
- They can detect counterfeit using advanced technology such as UV scanning, MT, magnetic and IR radiations.
- These additionally have the batch feature and the “Add” feature to help you save time and energy.
- The motor is indeed quite strong and this has been tested and confirmed.
- These are priced a little higher, but like the other machines on our list, you can find these for reduced prices in stores online.
|Has a lot of additional features.||Expensive.|
#10 – ZEXA cash counting machines in India
The last one on our list of the best cash counting machines available in India is the one by the brand Zexa. These are basic, efficient, “value for money” type of machines that do the job of counting well.
- They also can detect if a note is fake or original. What they cannot do are the other additional features offered by high-end machines like adding the values of the notes or batching them.
- However, if you want a good machine that can effectively count your notes of any denomination, this is the one for you.
- They use UV, IR, MT and MG features to identify fake notes.
- These machines are updated and can work with both old as well the newly printed Indian currency notes.
|Can identify fake notes||None.|
Cash counting machines in India
Let us all agree with the fact that buying a cash counting machine to manage your finances is not a meagre job. It takes a lot of opinions and loads of assurance for it to work out. But knowing the best is not enough, you need to know how to handle it and keep it around for a long time. So we have curated answers for some bvery important questions customers generally have while purchasing a cash counting machine in India.
How to choose cash counting machines?
As you can see from our list, currency counting machines are available in different ranges and prices. Here are some features explained to help you make a decision regarding the counting machine you want to buy:
- UV scanning and magnetic detection: Original currency notes are programmed to pass through UV light and pass the magnetic tests. A fake note will be caught by these sensors and not allowed to go through
- Mixed bill “add” feature: While most machines give you the final count of the notes alone, there are some machines that can even evaluate the value of each note, do the math and give you the final value of the notes passed through
- Batch feature: This is a feature that some machines have to group a particular number of notes together for you to tie up with a rubber band and deposit in your bank. These are very helpful if you run a business where you get huge amounts of cash
Apart from these unique features, any good cash counting machine should be able to identify torn notes or half notes and notes that are stuck together. It’s always advisable to put notes through the machine twice to ensure accuracy.
Cash counting machines
Godrej has the best appliances for some of the most genuine and trustworthy products
Product SKU: JGN6543
Product Brand: Godrej
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 14500
Price Valid Until: 2021-08-03T20:41:35
Product In Stock: Available