Man or woman, the skin on your face is the most sensitive and requires the most care. You cannot really use the same products on your face as you use on the rest of your body.
While there are a lot of skincare products out there for women and lots of reviews on them, we found that there aren’t many for men. So here we go, some of the best face creams for men in India.
- Top Face Creams for Men in India
- #1 – NIVEA MEN Moisturiser face cream for men
- #2 – Pond’s Men Daily Defence face cream for men
- #3 – The Man Company Face cream for men
- #4 – Blue Nectar Face cream for men
- #5 – Biotique Face cream for men
- #6 – Garnier Men Power White face cream for men
- #7 – L’Oreal Paris Men Expert face creamb for men
- #8 – UrbanGabru Insta Glow face cream for men
- #9 – Spruce Shave Club Natural Moisturizer For Men
- #10 – Beardo Ultraglow Face cream for men
- #11 – Fair and handsome face cream for men in India
- #12 – Garnier’s face cream for men
- #13 – O3+ men’s face cream in India
- #14 – Ustraa moisturising face cream for men
Top Face Creams for Men in India
|Best face creams for men||Feature||Link|
|Nivea face cream||Best face cream for men with dry skin||Link|
|Pond’s face cream||Best men’s face cream for glow||Link|
|The Man Company face cream for men||Best face cream for men’s acne||Link|
|Blue Nectar||Best whitening face cream for men||Link|
|Biotique||Best for tanning skin in men||Link|
|Garnier||Best for oily skin in men||Link|
|L’oreal Paris face cream||Best for men with rough skin||Link|
|UrbanGabru||Best face cream for instant glow||Link|
|Spruce Shave Club face cream||Leaves the skin smooth||Link|
|Beardo||Leaves damaged skin replenished||Link|
|Fair and handsome||Best fairness cream for men||Link|
|Garnier||Best men’s cream for acne and scars||Link|
|O3+ face cream||Best for dark spots in men||Link|
So are you one those who think face creams for men are not necessary at all? We are here to shatter that misconception and tell you how using products to care for your skin is equally important to men as it is to women. Men have different skin types and need the necessary products to keep the skin intact. There are so many products out there catering to each type and we have curated the best for every skin type and listed them out for you. Have a look.
#1 – NIVEA MEN Moisturiser face cream for men
Nivea has always been one of the best brands out there for both men and women. Widely trusted and used by people across the world, Nivea’s skincare products are some of the safest you can get.
- The creme made especially for men is different from the usual Nivea creme moisturiser as this can penetrate thicker skin.
- It is slightly greasy but works very well if you have dry skin. If you have normal or oily skin, we would recommend you use a lesser quantity.
- The creme is quite dense and a little bit goes a long way. It is priced affordably.
- Sold in the traditional Nivea tin, we find this to be a little difficult to be taken out and used when compared to a jar or a box, but for the quality, this isn’t really a deal-breaker.
Keeps the skin supple.
Not for oily skin.
#2 – Pond’s Men Daily Defence face cream for men
Pond’s is a popular company, well-reputed for their skincare products for women, high on quality and efficiency.
- Their range of products for men is equally good, keeping up with the quality they stand for.
- The Pond’s Men Daily Defence is a face cream that you can use every day, especially if you spend time outdoors in public transport or if you take a two-wheeler to work.
- This has an SPF of 30 which works well in protecting your skin from the harsh sun rays and keeps you from tanning.
- It is also a good moisturiser but not very greasy, therefore, apt for any type of skin.
- It is a little thick but it spreads well and evenly and gets absorbed quickly.
Acts like sunscreen.
The texture can get a little too thick.
#3 – The Man Company Face cream for men
While many companies primarily focus on women and have an off-shoot set of products for men, The Man Company solely caters to men’s skincare.
- Their range of products is quite niche and interesting to try out.
- This daily moisturising cream is rich with a blend of Shea butter and vitamin E.
- The texture is light and spreads very well.
- It also gets absorbed instantly.
- This is a bit greasy, so if you have oily skin, you should use very little.
- This face cream is made from a large number of natural ingredients and is completely free from sulphates and parabens.
- The packaging is premium, the product is premium and so is the price.
- Do look online for slashed prices and good discounts.
Should not be used in large quantity.
#4 – Blue Nectar Face cream for men
If you’re looking to go completely natural and stay away from chemicals, the face creams by Blue Nectar is our recommendation.
- This is a sandalwood and saffron based cream that also has a blend of 12 other herbs like manjishta, aloe and mulethi.
- These herbs have the properties of tightening the skin, protecting it from the harsh sun and weather conditions and moisturising it to keep it plump and healthy.
- This cream with no parabens gives you almost immediate results.
- This cream is priced on the expensive end of the spectrum but worth it for the ingredients it contains.
- This is not greasy, quite light and spreads easily. You can use this both during the day as well as in the night for the best results.
Gives best results when used twice a day.
#5 – Biotique Face cream for men
Biotique is a brand that has established itself as purely natural and affordable to the common man.
- While most of their products are unisex, they do have a few products exclusively for men that work very well.
- The Bitter Orange face lotion is great for using regularly and moisturises beautifully.
- Since this is a lotion, it spreads better than creams.
- This face cream has a whitening element that helps get rid of tan and protects the skin from the strong rays of the sun.
- This is perfect for dry skin and during the winter.
- It might be a bit sticky for those with slightly oily skin.
Helps get rid of tan and acts as a whitening agent.
Not for oily skin.
#6 – Garnier Men Power White face cream for men
Garnier’s range of products for men has been around for ages and has been receiving very good reviews from regular users.
- It has a pollution control element which helps protect the skin from the dust and grime of the day.
- This is a great option if you ride or walk on the streets every day. It also protects from the sun’s UV rays, making sure your skin doesn’t age too quickly or tan.
- This is not very greasy and can be used even if you have oily skin. It is light and spreads well.
- It does give pretty good results where the skin feels softer and brighter due to the vitamin C, within a few weeks of continuous and dedicated use.
Can be used on oily skin.
#7 – L’Oreal Paris Men Expert face creamb for men
The next one on our list of the best face creams for men is a high-end product from L’oreal Paris.
- This face cream is a powerful brightening serum with vitamin C.
- This also has an SPF of 26 which effectively protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays, making sure you don’t tan and keeps you from getting skin diseases due to overexposure.
- The texture is light and smooth and is super absorbent.
- It hydrates well and keeps the skin moisturised for the whole day.
- Though it gives some immediate results like improving the softness of the skin, using this over a period of time shows other results like the lightening of the skin.
- This premium product is priced accordingly on the higher side.
Hydrates the skin well.
Priced on the higher side.
#8 – UrbanGabru Insta Glow face cream for men
UrbanGabru is a brand slowly edging its way into the Indian market with its quality products exclusively created for men.
- The Insta glow face cream is a wonderful product that is loved by everybody who has used it.
- What works effectively is the SPF content in it, at about 50.
- This helps protect men’s skin from the harshest of sun rays which is a main contributor in the darkening and dullening of the skin.
- This is not very sticky or oily and can be used by people of any skin type.
- Since it is light, it does not clog the pores and therefore prevents acne from forming.
- With continuous use, the skin does look quite bright and smooth.
#9 – Spruce Shave Club Natural Moisturizer For Men
If you have oily skin and have been looking for the perfect moisturiser that does not have you dripping oil in a few minutes of application, this is it.
- The Natural moisturiser for men by the Spruce Shave Club is light and non-greasy, making this ideal no matter what type of skin you have.
- This spreads beautifully and evenly, leaving your skin with a smooth and supple texture.
- The blend of Argan oil and Shea butter heal the skin damaged from the sun and pollution and nourish it.
- This cream is made from organic and natural ingredients and is sulphate and paraben-free as well.
Made from organic ingredients.
#10 – Beardo Ultraglow Face cream for men
Beardo is a startup that brought about a change in how we view men’s skincare. With its exclusive range of products catering to every beauty and hygiene need of men, this brand is here to stay.
- The Ultraglow face lotion is the one-stop lotion for protecting the facial skin, nourishing it with the required moisture, removing dark spots and evening out the skin tone.
- It does come with an SPF 30 that also works in keeping the skin from being affected by the sun.
- This does not have any parabens and sulphates, making this product something that can be used every day, long term.
- This beautiful blend of aloe vera, sunflower oil, mulberry extract and vitamin E is quite pocket-friendly.
Stays intact with the skin for long.
Not for oily skin
#11 – Fair and handsome face cream for men in India
Fair and handsome is one of the best fairness creams for men in India that has created a buzz for a long time now.
- Besides being a fairness cream for men, this also works its way into absorbing sweat and keeping the face fresh all day long.
- If you have dark spots and acne this works its way into curing every aspect of your face.
- Fair and handsome also works its way through dry skin moisturising it in every way
- The results of using the cream become evident in two or three weeks if you are using it regularly.
|Skin appears bright and fair after regular usage.||Not suitable for very dark skin.|
#12 – Garnier’s face cream for men
Garnier is known for the effective and good quality skin products for men and women.
- This is a multi purpose face cream for men which primarily fights pimples and tan.
- Besides this it also fights acne, blackheads and tiredness in the face fighting 6 problems all together.
- It controls oil in the face not disrupting the moisture in the face and keeping the face shiny and glowing all day.
- This is one of the best face creams for men with oily skin in India with evident results in about 2 weeks.
|Controls moisture.||Not for sensitive skin.|
#13 – O3+ men’s face cream in India
O3 is a premium skin care product that is known for its effectiveness and reputation for skincare products.
- Tea tree is the essential ingredient in this face cream which nourishes the pores from deep within exhibiting glow and shine.
- Another main ingredient in this face cream is Aloevera which works its way into the skin resisting acne and skin breakouts.
- If you have dark spots, this face cream can fade it effectively and you will see results in about 2 weeks time.
|Fights acne and dark spots.||Expensive|
#14 – Ustraa moisturising face cream for men
Ustraa’s moisturising cream for men is a well known product for those who have extremely dry skin.
- Containing shea butter and olive oil as primary ingredients, Ustraa’s face cream for men is one of the best creams for men with dry skin.
- These two ingredients work its way into the pores and hydrate the skin making it appear glowing and shiny.
- Another important ingredient is Canola oil which weighs out any kind of dust or pollutants in the skin.
|Works really well for men with dry skin.||Expensive.|
Now that we have listed the best face creams for men we are also going to dive into the various queries people have with products made exclusively for men. Make sure you make sure to consider all the possible aspects before you pick the perfect product for your needs.
Why are face creams important for men?
There are some elements that could be harsh on the skin like the sun, pollution, extremely cold winds and hard water. These slowly but surely corrode the skin and before you know it, your skin looks old, dull and aged. Face creams can help prevent this but infusing the moisture lost due to natural elements like the weather.
Why do men need to use a different face cream?
Men’s skin differs widely from women’s. Women’s skin is thinner and can absorb creams quicker. They also need a lesser amount of cream to see results. Men’s skin is thicker and needs heavier creams and lotions to do the job. That is why it is important to use a range of products that are specifically designed keeping men in mind.
Though face creams can work wonders, it is important to pay attention to your skin, take care of it regularly and give it the nourishment it needs. Make sure you wash your skin with a face wash twice a day. Use a toner to close the pores and follow it up with a face cream. You could choose from the list above. Exfoliate once a week or once in two weeks to remove dead skin cells and to help the face cream effectively penetrate through to nourish your fresh skin.
Buying guide for face creams for men in India
Purchasing beauty products are a lot harder than it seems. There is a lot of research and thinking that goes into the purchase to make your skin spotless and smooth. Not all the products offer the same, so you need to pay heed to the products that you’re using to be able to choose the right face cream according to your skin type.
Understand your skin type and act accordingly. This not only applies to face creams but every other product in the future will depend on the same. So having a clear cut idea of what your skin type is, is super important to solve your skin problems.
Even though the above-listed face creams for men are all solutions to various skin related issues, you need to figure out your skin type and see if a certain face cream acts safely on your skin and gives you good results.
Changing face creams often is not safe but altering them based on the climate is necessary. There are tons of face creams that aim at giving one feature which works on skin types. Instead of making a drastic change in choice, wisely choose the next best face cream that works well on skin types. During the winters your skin can get really dry and you need a face cream that will deeply nourish the skin
And finally, the price of the face cream!
I know most of you guys think that beauty products are a waste of money and can be countered with other aspects but it is necessary as your skin starts changing according to weather and other external factors. So investing in a face cream that does justice to your skin is extremely crucial.
While it is important to choose a product based on the quality, you need to watch out for products that don’t stay on par with the price they put.
Skincare routine for men
Before you scoff and think of this as a waste of your time, hear us out.
Men should have a skincare routine like women do, it is important to have a healthy skin irrespective of gender. So here are some steps that you can follow without much effort or time kept aside.
- Choose the right face wash to use in the morning and before you go to bed and abide by it.
- Using natural ingredients and gently rubbing them on the face can also be a great deal in giving your face the glow.
- Use a face scrub to exfoliate your skin at least once a week. Do not do this too often as it can get harsh on the skin.
Face cream for men
Nivea's famous cream has now become India's favorite face cream for men with its wonderful ingredients and impact
Product SKU: UB765RG
Product Brand: NIVEA
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 111
Price Valid Until: 2021-08-03T18:32:30
Product In Stock: https://schema.org/InStock