Everybody loves a good massage, we can safely say that.
If you are the kind who doesn’t like a massage, then there are huge chances that you probably had a bad experience with a terrible masseuse at some point in your life. Whatever may be the case, whether you love massages or you hate them, it is certainly a great idea to have your own mini massager at home that you can use whenever you want, at your convenience. Read to find out the best face massagers in India.
Considering my flaky and rough skin, exfoliating seemed like the right option, and its when I started hunting for the best face massager that In found the perfect one.
According to dermatologists, Braun face massager is the best face massager in India as it has a soothing effect on the skin with soft and gentle bristles. It costs Rs. 1,299 which is worth the function it performs. It cleanses the skin from deep within and gives a beautiful glow to the skin.
|Best face massager in India||Amazon link|
|Braun face massager||Link|
|ACi acupressure face massager||Link|
|Lifelong face massager||Link|
|Ozomax face massager||Link|
|Dayons face massager||Link|
|Boverty face massager||Link|
|VOXMIC face massager||Link|
- Best Face Massagers India 2020
- Braun Face Massager
- #2–Everything Jade Face Massagers
- #3–Dr. Physio Face Massager
- #4–HealthSense Face Massager
- #5–ACi Acupressure Face Massagers
- #6–Lifelong Face Massager
- #7–Ozomax Face Massager
- #8–Dayons Face Massager
- #9–Boverty Face Massager
- #10–VOXMIC Face Massager
- #11 – JSB HF16 face massagers in India
- #12 – Petrice beauty care face massager
- Types of face massagers
Best Face Massagers India 2020
Apart from the feel-good factor, face massages can have other benefits that we’re sure you’ll be interested in knowing. As we age, we know that our skin loses its elasticity, begins to sag, and starts getting wrinkly. Gentle, regular massages stimulate the blood and oxygen circulation which in turn helps prevent wrinkles, tightens the skin, and gives it a clean, smooth appearance. You could say this is an enjoyable and effective anti-aging treatment.
Braun Face Massager
Braun is one of the most popular brands, internationally well known for its beauty and grooming consumer products.
- The face massager by this German company is also a face cleanser and exfoliator with different attachments.
- You can use the brush when you want to add a bit of face wash and let the gentle movements clean your skin while removing dead skin cells and encouraging circulation.
- There are also sponges that can be used to apply your moisturizer, base layer or foundation evenly across your skin.
- Like all premium products, Braun is priced on the higher end but the durability and efficiency of this battery-operated product are a guarantee.
Consists of other features other than face massaging.
Priced on the higher side
#2–Everything Jade Face Massagers
Everything Jade is a premium brand in the Indian market, imported from the USA, priced on the higher end of the scale.
- This is a great buy for those who love to pamper themselves with natural products on their skin.
- Fitted with real Jade stones, you get the benefits of the stone, like natural detox, reduced puffiness, improved collagen stimulation and overall, smoother and tighter skin.
- This massager comes with four interchangeable heads, shaped differently to offer you holistic benefits.
- This is a dual-sided massager which makes it easier to reach certain hard to reach places along the jawline and in the slimmer portion of the chin.
- This is a beautiful looking roller that has a strong build.
Looks elegant and sleek
#3–Dr. Physio Face Massager
The face massager by Dr Physio is designed similar to the Braun face cleaner and massager with multiple attachments and operated by battery.
- There is a small brush that can be attached to scrub the skin gently while giving it a soft massage.
- The set also comes with some sponges that can be fixed to help spread face cream evenly.
- These also offer a gentle massage during the application.
- The brushes and sponges are washable which takes care of the hygiene part.
- The body of the massager is also waterproof, ensuring the long life of this device.
- Though it is expensive, we feel it is worth the money.
Gentle and effective when used.
#4–HealthSense Face Massager
We all know that it is not possible to get squeaky clean skin with just regular washes.
- The HealthSense face massager comes with an exfoliation brush that can be used to give the skin a deep cleaning without damaging it.
- Apart from this, there is a silicon brush that can be used on the T-Zone and other bony hard to reach areas for effective cleansing.
- The massage head turns 360 degrees and at two different speeds for you to choose the one you are comfortable with.
- The whole instrument is waterproof. Healthsense additionally offers a one year warranty on this product.
#5–ACi Acupressure Face Massagers
ACi Acupressure face massagers are perfect if you’re looking for something that won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
- Priced very nominally, this plastic massager is handheld with a 3-dimensional roller design that rotates all around.
- The best part is that this does not require batteries.
- It draws energy through the solar panels attached on it and releases micro solar currents while rolling it on the skin.
- This completely waterproof device can be used with oils and creams and easily washed.
- It feels very smooth on the skin and is great to sit back and relax.
It might be a little big to handle.
#6–Lifelong Face Massager
The face massager by Lifelong is definitely value for money.
- It comes with four attachments that take care of almost all your needs.
- While a lot of other massagers come with a brush and sponge attachments, the Lifelong massager comes with a pumice stone as well.
- This is a multi-purpose massager that rotates 360 degrees and can be conveniently used for the entire body and not just the face.
- Completely waterproof, this is safe to be used in the shower or with massage oils.
- This brand comes with a year-long warranty which can be additionally extended for another 6 months.
1 year warranty.
Although it is a lifelong investment it is expensive.
#7–Ozomax Face Massager
The Ozomax Pro massager is easy on the pocket while giving you maximum bang for your buck by giving you an amazing 17 attachment device.
- Every massage lover’s dream, this is the kind that salons use. With two different settings, you can choose the one you want with the attachment you wish to use.
- The attachments are rubberised so we suggest you use a lubricant like an oil or serum while using this device.
- Do keep in mind that this massager is electrically operated and is not waterproof.
- This massager does go on for a really long time without a break and is very durable.
Feel good massager.
It is not waterproof and is electric.
#8–Dayons Face Massager
Dayons face massager is a mini roller that can rotate 360 degrees to give you an efficient massage.
- Priced very economically, this compact and portable massager is great to be carried along if you’re travelling.
- The body of the massager is made of plastic with a metallic finish that gives it a premium look.
- The plastic is quite sturdy and can be used for a long time without falling apart.
- Because of the size and build, it can easily reach the crevices of the nose, between the eyes and along the jawline, usually places that are hard to reach for a good massage.
Hard to handle.
#9–Boverty Face Massager
The face massagers by Boverty are powerful and very effective.
- These vibratory massagers work to produce high-frequency sonic vibrations which, when given to the skin reduces wrinkles and helps tighten it over a period of time.
- This massager has a ball roller that can be safely used around the eyes as well.
- This is good news for those who struggle to massage eye cream around their eyes every night.
- This gadget is battery operated.
- It looks neat and sleek but the build is good. It is lightweight and portable, and it comes in good packaging.
Looks neat and sleek.
Lightweight and portable.
#10–VOXMIC Face Massager
Voxmic face massager is a thin, lightweight, portable face massager that’s easy to carry. – Just drop it in your bag and take it wherever you want.
- You can turn on the vibration and run it on your face for a gentle massage that stimulates circulation.
- Since it is waterproof, you can use it with liquids and serums and clean it without any hassle.
- It comes with a small drawstring pouch that is very handy to keep this massager safe.
- This is undoubtedly a good addition to your beauty kit.
- Voxmic massagers are sold at a discount online, so do check them out.
#11 – JSB HF16 face massagers in India
If you are looking for something that you can buy in jif and is affordable, then this face massager from JSB is the one that you can get easily.
- This face massager comes with 5 attachments namely 2 sponges, a roller, a polish head and a polish head.
- You can use this as a body scrub as well.
- This is effective to scrub off dead cells on harder parts of your body so that its smoothens the skin.
- The face massager is great for blood circulation and glowing skin.
#12 – Petrice beauty care face massager
This one from Petrice face care comes with 5 attachments and has received a lot of positive reviews over the years.
- The reason women love this face massagers is because not only does it help in the circulation of blood and also to apply makeup.
- This is lightweight and portable and can be carried around everywhere with ease.
- The brush that comes as an attachment can be used exfoliating the skin for a glowy and shiny look.
- 2AA batteries can be used as a power source out of which the face massager works and operates on.
Can be used to exfoliate the skin.
Types of face massagers
Using face massagers is not all rubbing and increasing blood circulation in the face. But there are different face massagers used for various purposes for the face depending on features and needs to improve the skin’s condition.
Electric face massagers
The electric face massagers require a battery to function and use vibration to massage the face and increase blood circulation in the face. Your face will be left bright and lush after each use.
Roller face massager
This is the typical handy face massager that consists of a rod and a stone that is used manually on the face. Even though it takes a longer time to show results, your face will look more fresh and alive.
Ultrasonic face massager
Like the electric face massage, the ultrasonic face massager also works on batteries. But they are priced higher than the other face massagers. They stimulate blood flow and keep the face looking glowing and fresh.
How to choose best face massager in India?
Now that you have all the best facial massagers in the Indian market listed out in one article, it must have made it a lot easier for you to buy the one you think will suit you best. It is true that a simple Google search will pull up hundreds of massagers by various brands, different specifications and with lots of features, but it’s your skin and it’s important to make an informed decision before buying.
What’s really important when you’re choosing a massager is the following points:
There are a number of factors that you need to consider before choosing the right face massager. A face massager can have a great impact on the condition of your skin so its important to make a wise decision on the kind of face massager that will suit your skin.
Type of massager
You need to consider the type of face massager based on the need for your skin. There might be different aspects of your face that need work and choosing the right face massager based on what we have curated might be the right way to go about.
Now that you have to maneouvre the massager across your face, you need to find the right one that can be held and have the appropriate design which is compatible with your usage. Make sure it is not slippery since you will be having soap or foam anyway so grip is extremely important.
Water-resistant face massager
Purchasing a water-resistant face massager will work directly with the above-mentioned feature of having a good grip. Once there is resistance to water then your grip gets stronger.
What’s really important when you’re choosing a massager is the following points:
- Do you want one that you can use while you’re washing your face or one that only serves the purpose of a massage when you’re relaxing
- Would you want a battery-operated one or one that uses electricity
- Would you prefer a portable one
- Your budget
Pro tip: Use a serum or even a basic moisturiser or face cream while you’re using the face massager. The skin on your face and neck is thinner and more delicate than the skin on the rest of your body. It is very important to lubricate the surface of your facial skin before you start working the massager as it puts less pressure on the skin and in turn, will give you the best results.
How important is a face massager?
It’s not always possible to give ourselves a good massage with the tips of our fingers. This is where face massagers come in handy. Some are manual while some are battery operated. These rotate to give us steady circular movements. Additionally, some vibrate gently as well. They make it effortless to give ourselves the massage and can show instant results.
How often can you use a face massager?
If you wake up in the morning with puffy skin, a good massager could help even out your skin texture and make it more even-toned before you head off to work. In fact, you should ideally be massaging your face every day when you wash it with your face wash or when you’re applying your face cream. You could use the massager every day without causing any harm to your skin. Do keep in mind that the ones with the exfoliator brushes are to be used only once or twice a week.
It would be unfair to just give you all those benefits and info and not list out the best massagers you can find in the Indian market. So here you go!
Is face massager good for the skin?
Your skin is prone to blackheads and other impurities and exfoliating is a very important step of the skincare process. A face massager gently does the same by removing impurities and other pollutants underlying in the skin.
Besides this, it has the ability to stimulate the blood flow in the face and gives you fresh and younger-looking skin.
The usage of face massagers can make an impact on the skin once it is selected according to skin types. We hope this article has helped you conclude on the same.
This face massager from braun is capable of getting rid of dirt and other blackhead to give you glwoing skin.
Product SKU: GBF654H
Product Brand: Braun
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 1299
Price Valid Until: 2021-08-03T18:34:04
Product In Stock: https://schema.org/InStock