Only people with oily skin know the never-ending struggle we go through every day with pimples, blackheads, makeup dripping off, and whatnot. Not all face washes for oily skin work very well, as we see our pores secreting oil after just a few minutes. With the hot summer season here, it is time we found the best face wash for oily skin. Here is a list of the best face wash in India for oily skin and blackheads, made for Indian skin, for the Indian weather:
|Skin type||Best face wash brand||Link|
|Dull lifeless skin||Neutrogena Oil free face wash||Link|
|Aging skin||Body shop face wash||Link|
|Pigmented skin||Cetaphil cleanser||Link|
|Oily Skin||Himalaya Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash||Link|
|Sensitive skin||Nivea face wash||Link|
|Rough skin||Neutrogena face wash||Link|
|Large pores||Mamaearth Charcoal Natural Face Wash||Link|
|Acne prone skin||WOW Skin Science||Link|
- Top face wash for oily skin and black heads in India
- #1 – WOW Skin Science Anti Acne Face Wash
- #2 – Mamaearth Charcoal Natural Face Wash for blackheads
- #3 – Aroma Magic Neem And Tea Tree Face Wash for oily skin and blackheads
- #4 – NIVEA Face Wash for oily skin and blackheads
- #5 – Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash
- #6 – Himalaya Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash for oily skin and blackheads
- #7 – NIVEA Men Face Wash for oily skin and blackheads
- #8 – Lotus Herbals facewash
- #9 – The body shop facewash for oily skin and blackheads
- #10 – Himalaya herbals deep cleansing apricot facewash
- #11 – Sebamed facewash for oily skin and blackheads
- #12 – Cetaphil cleanser
- #13 – MCaffeine Naked coffee face wash
Top face wash for oily skin and black heads in India
#1 – WOW Skin Science Anti Acne Face Wash
The first one to top our list is the Anti Acne face wash by Wow Skin Science. If you are wondering why an anti-acne face wash is on our list, it is because one of the most common reasons behind blackheads and acne is oily skin.
- And face washes that advertise that they can get rid of acne mostly have active ingredients that help remove oil from the skin and clear the skin of blackheads.
- This facewash by Wow Skin Science has a blend of Tea tree oil and Neem leaf, both which are known to remove oil from the skin and clear it of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Of course they have antiseptic properties as well which kills the bacteria that are responsible for acne.
- It also has mulberry and liquorice extracts that help reduce scars, brighten the skin, and give it a glow, a glow that is different from the shine of the oil on your skin!
- This product also has no harmful parabens or sulfates, therefore, very safe to be used twice a day to wash your face.
|Antiseptic properties that will heal your skin.||Expensive.|
#2 – Mamaearth Charcoal Natural Face Wash for blackheads
The next one on our list of the best face wash for oily skin and blackheads in India is the Charcoal face wash from Mamaearth. Charcoal is an age-old ingredient that was used to clean the skin as it is known to suck out the dirt from the pores and give you squeaky clean skin.
- This face wash blends another tried and tested ingredient, clay, which unclogs pores and removes blackheads.
- Clay and Charcoal also has the properties of removing oil, which is a blessing for those with extremely oily skin.
- The Mamaearth face wash works beautifully in avoiding blackheads as it also has coffee beans that are a known exfoliator.
- All Mamaearth products are free of parabens and SLS which make these safe to be used on the skin long term.
- This face wash smells lovely too, which is an added bonus.
|Has a good smell.||Expensive.|
#3 – Aroma Magic Neem And Tea Tree Face Wash for oily skin and blackheads
Blossom Kochar, one of India’s leading pioneers in aromatherapy has some of the best products designed specially for Indian skin. As we already know, tea tree and neem are an efficient combination when it comes to removing excess oil from the skin, disinfecting and avoiding acne breakouts in the skin.
- This face wash also has rose extracts which help in cooling down the skin and soothing it.
- There are also small quantities of antioxidants, beta carotenes and lemon extract which brighten the skin and nourish it.
- This face wash lathers very well and a small amount is sufficient as it goes a long way.
- Using this twice a day regularly gives us good results, certainly worth every penny spent.
|Brightens skin and removes dirt effectively.||None|
#4 – NIVEA Face Wash for oily skin and blackheads
This popular brand, Nivea, is sure to be on any list as it has some of the best skincare products across the world.
- The Face Delights face wash for oily skin definitely does not disappoint us oily skinned people as the main ingredient, gram flour, does a superb job of removing the excess oil and shine from the skin.
- As we Indians know, gram flour also has extremely good cleansing properties, made full use of by the older generations.
- The end result of using this face wash regularly is very clean skin, free of oil and blackheads.
- The other noticeable thing about this face wash is that while a lot of products meant for oily skin can sometimes make the skin very dry, this has a bit of milk in it which maintains a bit of moisture in the skin.
- The milk also adds a soft, dewy glow to the skin and the protein in it nourishes it.
|Maintains moisture well.||None|
#5 – Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash
Neutrogena Oil free face wash is targeted at getting rid of acne and keeping it at bay. It is enriched with 2% salicylic acid which is a popular ingredient used in many dermatological products.
- It effectively exfoliates and unclogs pores, making it easier for the other ingredients to clean the skin and remove blackheads.
- It also works on reducing the sebum production which is what causes the skin to get so oily.
- This face wash employs something called a “micro clear” technology that does not dry out the skin too much.
- You still feel the skin hydrated and plump after washing.
- Using this face wash for a couple of weeks shows you great results in the form of clearer and oil-free skin.
- The way the bottle is designed with the pump makes it convenient to use this face wash.
- Neutrogena is a premium product in the market, priced on the higher end and it delivers accordingly.
#6 – Himalaya Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash for oily skin and blackheads
Our very own Himalaya, the pride of India, is one of the few companies that truly understands Indian weather and Indian skin.
- Honey is a natural moisturiser which hydrates the skin and keeps it supple and young. It also acts as an effective antimicrobial, getting rid of bacteria, and an antiseptic, healing the skin.
- The two together also brighten the skin and give it a golden glow, something much sought after.
- This is in the form of a pleasantly scented gel where a little bit is enough to spread evenly throughout the face.
- Himalaya products are also product friendly in terms of price and they come in various sizes, making it easy to carry it around with you.
#7 – NIVEA Men Face Wash for oily skin and blackheads
There is another Nivea face wash on our list and this one is specifically meant for men. Men have thicker textured skin for which not every face wash works.
- Nivea oil control face wash for men does a good job of this with its active ingredient, the extract of Magnolia bark.
- The face wash does remove the oil from the skin and we found that the skin stays hydrated just the right amount for about 6 to 8 hours, depending on the activity and weather conditions.
- This is quite a long duration for people with oily skin, to be honest.
- This face wash also keeps blackheads away as it unclogs the pores and cleans it.
- It is enriched with plenty of Vitamin C which adds to the health and nourishment of the skin and in turn, brightening it.
- The face wash is smooth and spreads well. All you need is a tiny pea-sized amount for it to do its work.
|Smooth on the skin.||Not for sensitive skin|
#8 – Lotus Herbals facewash
Lotus has the best quality beauty products which tend to various skin problems and issues.
- The aloe vera and strawberry essence in the facewash have the ability to work wonders on blackheads and reduce oil secretion in the pores.
- It removes excess dirt and pollutants from the pores and brings out the glow in the face at all times.
- The natural exfoliators in the facewash give the skin the right treatment to be glowing and clear at all times.
|Brightens up the skin.||Cannot scrub on the face.|
#9 – The body shop facewash for oily skin and blackheads
The body shop is known for its premium skincare products that are safe and meant for all skin types.
- This is a great facewash for everyday use and can be used without any worry about when it comes to the ingredients.
- The presence of tea tree oil has the potential to cleanse the pores and skin deeply by nourishing the insides.
- If you have excessive amounts of oil in your skin, the tea tree oil makes sure that it nourishes the skin.
|Leaves the skin glowing and bright.||Expensive|
#10 – Himalaya herbals deep cleansing apricot facewash
Here is another one of our top picks from Himalaya and is gentle on the skin.
- Apricot works super well and takes away the blackheads by also cleansing the skin from excessive oil.
- It is 100 percent ayurvedic and tends to sensitive skin making it easy to use without any doubt.
- It unclogs the pores making it a point not to pave way for blackheads.
- If you have damaged skin, the facewash works its way into rectifying and repairing the skin cells by giving it a smooth surface.
|Keeps the skin unclogged and pure.||Not for sensitive skin.|
#11 – Sebamed facewash for oily skin and blackheads
Seba med is a facewash recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin.
- It works well for skin types that require special attention when it comes to keep the skin intact.
- This face wash works well in curing pimples and blackheads by working deep into the pores and cleansing them.
- It regenerates the skin cells and keeps the skin smooth and works its way through the texture.
- This facewash brings out a glowy texture with every wash and gives you instant results.
|Gives instant glow to the skin.||Expensive.|
#12 – Cetaphil cleanser
Cetaphil is a gentle cleanser that removes excess oil build on the skin.
- If you are someone with extremely oily skin then we suggest you make this purchase because Cetaphil has a profound reputation for being soothing and gentle on the skin.
- It works as a makeup remover and cleanses your makeup including removing other impurities embedded in your skin.
- It works on unclogging the pores and gives you glowy and smooth skin.
Unclogs pores and avoids blackheads.
Not easily available.
#13 – MCaffeine Naked coffee face wash
Coffee is one of the best ingredients to put on your skin to guarantee smooth and soft skin.
- This product has been proven to be safe on different skin textures and gives a dewy look.
- Another major factor of this product is that it is free of parabens and chemicals and works really well for those who are sensitive to the same.
- The packaging that this product comes in is compact and small sized that it fits right into your bag.
Great for all skin textures.
Not easily available.
Here are a couple of frequently asked questions and useful tips about how to deal with oily skin and blackheads:
How can we avoid blackheads?
Through a regular cleansing, exfoliating, toning method. This is the only way by which you can avoid blackheads when you have oily skin. Make sure you wash your face with a face wash meant for oily skin (You can choose from the list above). Exfoliate your skin once a week with a gentle face scrub to remove dead cells from clogging your pores. Using a clay mask once or twice a week can also help reduce the oiliness of your skin and prevent blackheads and whiteheads.
What is the best facewash for oily skin and blackheads?
Even though we have given you a string list with some of the best brands in the country, we have a favourite based on the reviews it has gotten. Neutrogen face wash is the best working when it comes to removing excess oil and avoids blackheads intensely. It might be a bit pricey but we promise you that this investment is totally worth it.
How do I permanently get rid of blackheads on my nose?
Blackheads usually appear on the nose and that can be a hazard and deeply unattractive. Here are some ways to get rid of the blackheads on the nose.
- Applying egg whites on the nose and waiting for a while before you wash them off is considered the most effective way of removing blackheads.
- Take a bowl and add two pinches of turmeric powder. Add the mixture on your nose and give you flawless and even tone and texture.
- This is going to sound bizarre but your toothpaste can act really well on blackheads and remove it permanently. The ingredients present in the toothpaste work really well into removing the blackheads completely giving you smooth and soft skin.
We hope that by choosing from our list you are able to tend for your skin and keep your skin glowing!
WOW facewash is one of the best brands for the skin and helps clear the skin of blackheads.
Product SKU: HKB6543ED
Product Brand: WOW
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 239
Price Valid Until: 2021-08-03T20:36:10
Product In Stock: https://schema.org/InStock