Oily skin troubles? Using a face wash meant for oily skin, matte powder, lightweight moisturiser, yet, simply cannot keep the face oil-free for more than an hour or so? Totally understandable. It’s time you tried out a toner for your oily skin. While there are other ways to remove excess oil from the face like using the right facewashes Check out the list of the best toners for oily skin in India.
- Toners for oily skin 2020
- Best Toner for oily skin 2020
- Top toner brands for oily skin
Toners for oily skin 2020
Oily skin needs special care and a toner made for normal or combination skin will not work. Toners made for oily skin also helps prevent excess oil secretion from the pores. The clogging of the skin is what leads to pimples and toners help prevent that to a large extent. They also balance the pH levels of the skin.
Which toner is the best for oily skin?
Although we have given you a full fledged look into the best toners for oily skin in India, we still know which one’s the most effective.Kaya Clinic toner for oily skin has an exceptional quality of removing first from the pores and exude a glowy skin. Even though this is priced on the higher side, we assure you it is worth the buy as it promises to tend to your skin at the end of a long day.
Best Toner for oily skin 2020
#1 – RE’ EQUIL Pore Refining Face Toner for oily skin
The first toner for oily skin on our list is by Re’equil. The Re’equil Pore refining face toner is specifically created to deal with issues associated with oily skin.
- The toner removes the residue makeup and other particles which, over a period of time can clog your pores leading to acne.
- This first step of getting your skin squeaky clean is truly welcome, especially when you have oily skin.
- Secondly, oily skin has typically larger pores.
- This toner is enriched with witch hazel which is a known pore and skin tightener. It is also an astringent that restores the pH balance of the skin.
- It soothes the skin and helps calm down from inflammation.
- The combination of nine botanical extracts works towards controlling the sebum production, bringing down the oiliness of the skin.
- If you are worried that your skin will lose the required natural moisture, you don’t have to as this toner also has allantoin that balances this by keeping your skin hydrated without the oiliness.
- This alcohol-free toner, with all its ingredients and benefits, does not come cheap. But it is worth the money.
#2 – Kaya Clinic toner for oily skin
The second one on our list of the best toners for oily skin in India is from the reputed Kaya skin clinic, known for its cosmetic and aesthetic skin treatments and products.
- This toner is meant for very oily skin as it substantially reduces the oil produced by the skin.
- For oily skin, this alcohol free toner works wonders with its active ingredient, mandelic acid.
- It gets rid of the dead and dry skin on the surface, revealing clear and brighter skin underneath.
- Mandelic acid is also a known effective ingredient in many anti-aging skincare products.
- The toner tightens the pores and this is quite noticeable.
- We found the container and the pump to be very easy and efficient to use. Some toner bottles pour out and sometimes you end up with more than you need, wasting it. This way you can use the pump to dispense just the right amount.
- This toner is also priced in the range of Re’equil, on par with premium skincare products.
#3 – Plum Green Tea Alcohol Free Toner for oily skin
Plum Green Tea toner is another toner free of alcohol. This is on our list for its effectiveness in controlling the oiliness of the skin while doing its job as a toner.
- This vegan product has a combination of green tea and glycolic acid. Green tea is a tried and tested ingredient in most skincare products meant for oily and acne prone skin.
- It also has great antioxidant properties that help slow down the aging of the skin, keep it youthful and healthy.
- It is a natural antibacterial, getting rid of the bacteria that could lead to pimples and breakouts.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of green tea soothe the skin and cool it down.
- Using this toner gives you immediate results. You can actually feel the pores get tighter and feel the skin a lot less oilier.
- Using this regularly for at least a month gives you good results of reduced acne and lighten blemishes.
- It is free of parabens and safe to use on your skin long term.
#4 – Biotique Bio Cucumber toner for oily skin
Biotique is reputed for using purely natural and ayurvedic ingredients in its products for safe and effective skincare.
- The Cucumber based pore tightening toner is meant for moderately oily skin. It may not work very well if you have very oily skin.
- It restores the pH balance of the skin, acts as a mild astringent, reduces puffiness and tightens the pores.
- This toner is blended with blueberry extracts which are known to reduce blemishes and spots and give you brighter skin.
- Peppermint oil is a natural anti-inflammatory, an antiseptic and antibacterial. This toner therefore effectively reduces the occurrence of acne as well. Being created out of completely natural ingredients, this is safe to be used on your skin every day after every wash and for a long term.
- The only disappointment is the design of the bottle. Sometimes too much spills out and ends up getting wasted if you are not careful.
|Anti inflammatory present.||Packaging is not practical for easy use.|
#5 – Jovees Herbal Cucumber Skin Toner for oily skin
Here comes another cucumber based toner for oily skin by Jovees, another herbal ingredients based skincare company.
- As mentioned with Biotique, cucumber does the amazing job of toning the skin, closing the pores, controlling the oil secreted by the skin and refreshes the skin.
- It is also a well known cell regenerator, which is and action required to keep your skin supple, healthy and young.
- This toner acts as a mild astringent and keeps acne at bay. It does not overly dry the skin, so you still have some amount of moisture and the hydrated feeling.
- It has a bit of aloe vera in it which keeps your skin cool, soothed and hydrated while protecting it from the harsh effects of sun exposure. (You still have to use a good sunscreen to completely protect your skin).
- You can visibly see closed pores and tightened skin when you use this toner regularly.
|Aloe vera keeps the skin cool and hydrated.||None.|
#6 – KEYA SETH AROMATHERAPY skin toner for oily skin
Keya Seth Aromatherapy is an upcoming brand, slowly gaining popularity for its natural and effective skincare products.
- The skin hydrating toner meant for oily skin is enriched with neem oil which has several benefits.
- This works beautifully in getting rid of acne-causing bacteria, reduces redness of the skin and soothes it. Neem oil also has the properties of fading blemishes over a period of time of consistent use.
- It works on balancing the oiliness of the skin.
- This toner uses sweet geranium oil which deeply cleanses the pores, unclogging them, and controls the secretion of oil.
- It also reduces rashes and lightens the scars on the skin.
- It maintains the natural hydration in the skin.
- This toner works wonders for moderately oily skin and you see visible difference in about a month in terms of reduced oiliness and occurrence of pimples.
- It may not work so well if you have extremely oily skin, though.
- This “Made in India” skincare product is priced affordably, suitable for every pocket.
Top toner brands for oily skin
Toners are highly underrated, unfortunately. A toner’s primary job is to remove residue dirt and close the pores after a wash. This is an extremely important step as this prevents excess dirt and grime getting into the pores and clogging them. It preps the skin to accept the next application or layer of skincare product. You need to know how to use a skin toner and abide with the same process.
Is rosewater a toner?
Rosewater is a natural toner. It might not be called so because of the array of products that are available in the market. Using rosewater is super safe and you can swear by the effectiveness. Wiping your face with rosewater at the end of a tiresome day can really open up your pores and keep it healthy and supple.
Is toner bad for oily skin?
Toners are extremely necessary when it comes to balancing the pH of the skin. It removes excess oils from within the skin. It is also crucial to make the right choice according to the skin tone and behavior. A skin toner is also a protective layer for the skin and protects it while applying makeup or after a long day with exposure to pollutants.
Is alcohol Toner good for oily skin?
Alcohol toners are the typical toners people use to remove excess oil and dirt. But experts have found that using toners that contain alcohol in a strong amount can result in wearing off the skin and irritation of the skin. If you are looking for a toner that requires gentleness on the skin, we suggest you go for a natural toner or atleast one with less alcohol.
While many toners claim to be great for oily skin, not all of them stand up to their claim. That is what we discovered in the course of our trials and tests before coming up with this list of the best toners for oily skin in India. So, if you struggle with oily skin, do opt for one of the above toners and give your skin some happiness.
Re'equil is a brand that is known for instant results on the skin.
Product SKU: HFJ65432ED
Product Brand: RE' EQUIL
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 350
Price Valid Until: 2021-08-03T20:34:18
Product In Stock: Available