Looking for really good soaps with amazing benefits? Check out our list of the Most Expensive Soaps in India!
For a clean and refreshing bath you ought to have the right soap and in India, soaps are considered in high regard. Some of the best products always cost a lot of money. It’s the same with soaps but because of it is considered a basic necessity, it is not talked about a lot.
Related: Most Effective Acne Soaps in India
Costly soaps are made up of exotic ingredients and aspects that contribute to the well being of the skin. If you have special needs as a consumer, you can always check them out based on the most expensive soaps in India that we will present to you.
After having reviewed all the expensive soaps in India based on effectiveness, longevity, ingredients, benefits, price and much more; my team and I zeroed in on 9 that really stood out. These 9 were then put through a series of tests to determine the best. We found that:
The most expensive soap in India is the Mysore sandal premium soap which has a variety of ingredients that solely work into giving the best in all parts of your skin and works into the texture and complexion of the skin. Mysore sandal soap costs around Rs. 75. Even the most expensive variant costs Rs.750 for 150g.
Related: Best Soap For Dry Skin in India
- Most expensive soaps in India
Most expensive soaps in India
Forest Essentials Luxury Sugar Soap
Forest Essentials is one of the most renowned brands in India which does not fail to deliver only the best of skin and hair care products. It’s one of the Most Expensive Soaps in India.
- The luxury soap from Forest Essentials is a combination of soap and cardamom which makes it the ultimate solution and a true luxury soap with how the two are able to blend with each other.
- The presence of natural oils is another reason why this soap is not only worth the money you’ll be paying but the ability it has to nourish your skin deeply.
- With all the pollution and other harmful factors that are affecting your skin, this soap works its way into not only removing the dirt particles from deep within the skin but also retains the skin texture, giving you soft and gentle skin.
- The Forest Essentials soap is handcrafted and has cane sugar present in it. Sugar is an important part of cleansing and is seldom found in other soaps. The rare presence of this sugar is what makes it as effective as described.
|Gives you a gentle and soft texture.||Might not be easily available because of the demand for the product.|
Related: 15 Top Face Creams for Men in India
Kama ayurvedic soap
Kama is a very expensive brand and is considered one of the most premium in India because of its reputation of being natural and pure.
- The reason why this soap is expensive is that this contains Sandalwood and is one of the most valuable ingredients out there.
- Sandalwood has been proven to cure a number of skin-related issues like acne, blemishes, black marks, and pimples instantly. The way it acts upon the skin is quick and serves as a remedy for all the issues.
- Using this soap regularly can lighten any marks on the face that are hard to remove with normal products.
- This soap serves perfectly well for the face and the body and can soothe your skin and make it soft and supple.
- This soap is definitely worth the money and can be considered one of the best luxury soaps in India.
|Lightens acne and blemishes.||Cannot be used everyday.|
Natuur is a brand that is up and coming in India turning out to be one of the most premium brands that country has.
- This is a mixture of besan, turmeric, and saffron which works so well in brightening the skin and gives a better complexion of the skin and also the texture.
- This soap can be great for both men and women as it has the ability to tend to various skin types. If you have combination skin, this soap works wonderfully by giving you everything that you need to look flawless.
- Use the lather to wash your face and skin with lukewarm water to make your skin look flawless.
|Great for combination skin.||Not to be used too much.|
Kaumudi skin brightening soap
Indians have this obsession with fairness and string it with beauty standards and thus the Kaumudi. This works solely into brightening the complexion.
- Turmeric and myrrh together consist of a really expensive combination which is very hard to obtain. To use this in a product will automatically make this expensive.
- This soap has the ability to remove blemishes and lightens the complexion and reduces pigmentation.
- Kaumudi works into making the skin looking radiant and glowing all day.
- If you are someone who wants to look youthful and to reduce aging that is evident in your face, then this soap works wonderfully on all skin types.
|Turmeric works wonders of the skin.||Not easily available.|
Mysore sandal premium gold soap
Mysore sandal’s super-premium soap is considered the most expensive soap in India. The brand has been around for a very long time and is known for its exceptional effects on the skin.
- This soap contains only natural ingredients that are carefully curated for the wlel being of the skin. Although this soap primarily works on brightening the skin, it also has powerful impacts on the texture of the skin.
- This works the best during the summer when the heat of the sun makes your skin weary and tired, bathing with the Mysore sandal soap can nourish the skin and remove dirt and the tiredness in the skin.
- The inclusion of the essential oils is another reason why this soap stands on top with the best of the ingredients in the soap.
- Mysore sandal works on retaining damaged skin and brings back the glow to the skin.
|Retains the skin’s texture.||Hard to get this product due to the increased demand.|
Park Avenue soap
Park Avenue is a premium brand known worldwide for its standard and the impact it has on various skin types.
- This soap is for men and has a strong masculine scent which is sure to last long after your shower.
- The presence of clove oil in the soap has enormous potential in making your skin healthy and nourished.
- What we love about this soap is that you don’t need cologne to complete your scent after the shower since the soap does it for you.
|Has an amazing scent.||Not for women.|
Roots Botanica Ultra clear soap
D Roots Botanica is a brand that works well for all skin types and stands by the idea of having only natural ingredients as part of the product.
- The soap is a mild soap which works really well on sensitive skin and brings a glow to the skin.
- The soap is compact and not enough to last for a month as it melts quickly but this has the ability to soak into your skin.
- This soap is odorless and works wonderfully on sensitive skin and gives you the best result of the skin.
|Great for sensitive skin.||Melts really quickly and does not last very long.|
Soulflower cleansing sandalwood soap
Soulflower’s cleansing sandalwood soap works wonder for various skin types.
- We have yet another product that has Sandalwood dominating the ingredients in the product.
- This is a cold processed soap which is pure and natural when it comes to the ingredients used in the soap.
- You can use it as a gentle cleanser every time you take a bath which will make it so easy and gentle on the skin.
- This soap works wonders for both men and women and suits all skin types no matter how rough or sensitive.
|Great for all skin types.||Might not be easily available.|
Cetaphil is a preferred soap brand that is so cleansing and moisturizing for the skin of any type.
- This is a mild soap that works as an excellent moisturizer and cleansing product that works wonder in keeping you refreshed and clean at all times.
- This unclogs the pores and keeps it open and nourished at all times. It has the ability to nourish the skin and bring you a wonderful and soft texture.
- The feel of your skin instantly brightens and softens so that you can have well-maintained skin at all times
|Instantly clears the skin of the impurities.||None.|
So here are some of the best expensive soaps in India that you can imbibe in your lifestyle and work your way into developing a lovely skin.
Most Expensive Soaps in India – Buying Guide
Expensive soaps need to be able to deliver. If not, it’s really just a waste of money. Other than the basic removal of dirt and debris, the soap must also be able to provide extra benefits that would elevate skin health. However, it is dependent on a lot of factors. So, please do refer to the buying guide below to make a more informed decision.
- Skin type is an extremely important factor. Regardless of the price of the soap, you should always buy soaps based on skin type. For example, those with dry skin should invest in a soap with a moisturizing feature. This extra benefit, can help improve skin health in the long run. Additionally, you should also make sure to not get the wrong soap as it can cause dermatological issues.
- The type refers to whether the soap was handmade or industry-made. Now, this is important because, conventional soaps tend to have harsh chemicals as it’s created in bulk. Thes chemical might cause rashes and even adversely affect those with sensitive skin. Handmade soap on the other hand is usually much safer.
- From what we’ve seen, handmade soaps are usually vegetable oil-based. Additionally, they also tend to have a generous amount of glycerin which is a hydrating agent that helps moisturize the skin. The really good ones even come with botanicals and essential oils make them much more beneficial. Handmade soaps are usually more expensive and for good reason. They are definitely worth it.
- As mentioned earlier, the ingredients can make or break the soap. The more expensive ones come with useful herbs, essential oils and a decent amount of Glycerin which helps balance your pH. So, it’s always better to invest in soaps that have these ingredients even if it’s going to cost more money.
- So, you should always ensure that you read up on the ingredients before purchasing your soap. Of course, for those will oily skin, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C in their soap might help. To be honest, with ingredients, the sky’s the limit. For example. you even get activated charcoal soap that helps cleanse the debris from the pores. Check out our list of the Most Expensive Soaps in India for all the details.
Kishen is the Editor-in-chief of Best India Products and is also our top reviewer. He loves testing product quality and is extremely fond of accessories that bring value to the user.
Check out Bestindiaproducts.com for all of his Reviews and Guides!