Lays are without a doubt the most popular snack in India. Whether you’re on the road and want a quick bite for on the way or lazing around at home watching your favorite series, Lays is the go-to chips. Besides availability, it also gives you a wide range of choices with some delicious ethnic flavors so that you don’t miss out. We are not kidding when we say that you will be surprised at our reviews on all the flavors of Lays. So here are the most selling lays flavour in India.
We all have a hard time choosing a flavor when it comes to Lays. Like you, we have also wondered and went on to research the most popular flavor. See what we found.
The most selling lays flavor in India is the Sour and cream onion Lays flavor which comes in the green packet. Unlike the others, this has a subtle flavor that gently protrudes the cream flavor with a hint of the onion. The 167 gm packet costs Rs. 46 which is enough for at least 3 people.
Top Lays Flavours in India 2020
|Best Lays Flavors||Ratings||Link|
|Onion and cream||8/10||Link|
|Hot n Sweet||9/10||Link|
|Pepper and Jalapeno||9/10||Link|
Magic Masala Lays
I think we can all agree we all liked this flavor at some point in time. Magic Masala is one of the most popular flavors Lays has offered so far.
- With a blend of Indian spices, the potato chips are baked with such a flavored taste. You can literally taste the chili flakes and garlic on the surface of the chip.
- What this flavor tries to represent is the ethnic taste that Indians abides by and we all love that addition on the snacks we eat as well.
- This is a great add on when you are having your evening tea since it the sweetness will numb the spice down.
- The reviews clearly prove that customers love this flavor since it is super accessible and the most sought after in India.
|An amazing blend of the Indian spices for those who love flavor.||Might not be suitable for little children as it can be a little too spicy.|
Sour and Cream Lays flavour
Like we mentioned before, the Sour and Cream flavor is the favorite for many.
- Onion and Cream is a very popular combination even in the west. The subtle hit of the two prominent flavors is a true treat.
- The best part about this flavor is that its not too spicy and has a tinge of the sourness which is altogether an exotic taste.
- One downside that we founf in this flavor is that eating this a lot can make your tongue feel weird in a sense. The overall flavor is great but the aftertaste can be a little overwhelming.
|Great flavor.||Aftertaste is not very pleasant.|
Hot n Sweet Lays flavor
The Hot n Sweet flavor of Lays is one of the most exotic and unusual flavors out there among the other flavors Lays offers.
- The combination of the chili flakes and the jaggery is something that we totally approve of.
- This works well for those who cannot make up their mind on whether you want something spicy or sweet.
- The best part is that it does not feel too much when you are eating it. The crispiness of the chips compliments this blend of flavors.
- This works for kids as well as those who crave for spicy flavors.
|Great blend of sweet and spice.||None.|
Spanish Tomato tango Lays
For a change, the tangy tomato is something that does not include spice but a strong tangy taste.
- For those who love the tomato flavor, this flavor that Lays is a win win since it lays of on the spice.
- This is part of one of the signature flavors so it has been around for a long time as has gained the love of Indian customers.
- The tanginess of the tomato on the chips is a great snack when you are looking for something different from spice.
- The only downside is that the tanginess of the tomato can be a little strong when you just want something light.
|Great change from the other spicy flavors.||Tanginess can be quite overwhelming.|
Classic Salted Lays flavor
The classic salted flavor is considered the original as it does not have external flavors as part of it.
- When we say classic salted, you might think this can be very bland but the crispiness of the chip makes everything better.
- This flavor has crispier chips and makes it super crunchy when you really need something to munch.
- If you are someone who craves flavor then you can use a dip as an add on with this flavored chips it can really boost the flavor. Another yummy recipe that you can make to spice this up is cutting tomatoes and onions and sprinkling them on them.
|Extremely crispy and crunchy.||Not for those who crave flavors.|
Chile Lemon Lays
Even though this is not one of the signature flavors that sell well in the country, this one is one of our favorites because of the lime in it.
- This is a great combination of chili and lime which we love so much because of how well the flavors blend together.
- We cannot really tell which aspect overtakes the other because the lemon and chili very subtly embedded in the crispiness of the chips.
- Don’t worry thinking about the chili being too overpowering since the lime evens it out and gives you a great snack to have in the evening with your hot beverage.
- This is not very accessible like the other flavours that we mentioned since it is fairly new in the market.
|The chili and the lime flavor is a great change from the other flavors mentioned.||Not easily available.|
Maxx Macho Chilli Lays
This is one of the newest flavor in addition to the entire Lays series.
- The shape of the chip is entirely different from the regular signature flavours. It has an uneven chiseled structure which looks pretty cool.
- This is completely spiced up and does not compromise by sharing a space with other flavors. You can see the chili flavors just embedded on the chip.
- Each chip is relatively large which suffices for atleast 3 bites. You can use this for parties as this can be a great side snack.
- It is priced at Rs. 20 for 39 gm which is perfect given the size of each chip.
|Good quantity.||Can be a little too spicy.|
Sizzling Barbeque Lays flavor
The Barbeque flavor is also a new product in the market and is creating a buzz with how well its performing in the food market.
- Like the previous flavor, these chips are large as well so there’s no compromise on the quantity.
- The Barbeque flavor actually gives you the feeling of a freshly barbequed chip which can be great with soft drinks.
- The smoky taste in the chips is what we love absolutely with the other dash of flavors that is included in the chips.
- It is so hard not to notice this product in the supermarket with attractive packaging and considerable size.
|The smokey taste is great for a snack with drinks.||Can be slightly bland with no external factors.|
Lays Staxx Jalapeno flavor
Here’s a completely different flavor that is not very popular in the country but deserves more attention.
- The Pringles tube-shaped package is very unfamiliar among the Indian clientele. The package is very convenient for you to eat some and leave the rest without having it opened.
- The Jalapeno and pepper taste is something that we never knew we wanted! It really spices it up and is nothing like anything we have in other chip flavors.
- The pepper taste is not too strong and does not overpower the spice that the jalapeno promises.
- The only thing that is a con is that it is priced on the higher side costing about Rs. 300.
|Great packaging and quantity.||Expensive.|
Lays is an incredible brand with amazing flavors that caters to every taste palette and we hope that these reviews help you get a better insight into each of the flavors.
Lays is one of the most popular brands in India for chips.
Product SKU: KLHGF456789
Product Brand: Lays
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 40
Price Valid Until: 2021-10-13T14:10:32
Product In Stock: https://schema.org/InStock