For a radiant and attractive smile, you need to have sparkling teeth. And for that, you need to have the right toothpaste! It all comes back to that.
Given the high demand for toothpaste, there are so many brands that have produced them. However, there are still a handful of brands that have always stood out with their uniqueness. These popular toothpaste brands in India have been curated for you with some top-notch reviews as well.
Our team has looked into the purchases made in terms of toothpaste in India and there is one which has definitely looked like the people’s favorite.
According to dentists, Colgate is the most popular and sought after toothpaste in India. Colgate has a toothpaste for every oral issue and contains safe ingredients that do not act too harshly on the gums. Dentists have assured that using Colgate twice daily can make the teeth whiter and stronger. The original flavor of Colgate is salt and the most sold package weighs 300 gms and costs Rs. 120.
Top Toothpaste Brands in India 2020
There is no doubt that Colgate is extremely popular in India and is considered one of the most effective toothpaste for white teeth.
- The presence of salt in the toothpaste absorbs yellowness in the teeth and gives your enamel a white coating.
- We noticed that the strongest review Colgate has is that it fights against the plague which can in turn cause other oral hygiene problems.
- Besides making your teeth strong, it can also be of great help in strengthening your gums. Weak gums can cause bleeding and in some cases even pus.
- Brushing your teeth twice every day can help fight against bad breath and bacteria giving you fresh breath all day long.
|Teeth appear whiter and stronger in a short period of time.||The taste can be quite plain without any flavor.|
Pepsodent comes just after Colgate among the most popular toothpaste brands in india.
- This toothpaste ticks off a very important aspect of oral hygiene which is cavities. We know how hard it can be to steer clear from that area given the kind of food we are acclimated to having.
- Pepsodent toothpaste ensures that your teeth has about 12 hours of protection from cavities which is a pretty long time. So we suggest you brush your teeth twice a day.
- It also fights against plague and reduces breath issues by giving you a fresh and minty after taste which is our favorite part of this toothpaste.
- Another good news is, your whole family gets to be a part of this toothpaste as its safe for all kinds of teeth.
|Fights against cavity effectively.||Not as easily available as Colgate.|
Oral B is that one solution for hypersensitive gums and teeth. This toothpaste can eliminate all those issues and give you stronger gums.
- Like the ones mentioned above, this one too works best when brushed twice every day.
- Oral B works into the gums to give you the threshold to withstand pain and sensitivity and gives you healthier gums.
- Weak gums can cause bleeding which in turn can cause plague and other bacterial infections in the gums. The mint in the toothpaste can fix this instantly.
- Oral B works really well in removing surface stains on the teeth which does not allow any bacteria to be accumulated in between the teeth.
- Another important feature of this toothpaste is that it protects the enamel in the teeth without destructing it with constant usage.
|Protects the teeth from enamel corrosion.||Comparatively expensive.|
Close up is one of our favorites as it does have a fresh minty persona when compared to the others on our list.
- This is the red hot version which means extra burst and extra freshness. Every morning can be made energetic with the explosion of these mint flavors in your mouth. Energetic indeed!
- This is a gel based toothpaste which tastes really great for those who crave flavor in their toothpaste.
- It contains tea tree and eucalyptus which works wonders in cleansing your gums and making them stronger than ever.
- Close up is proven to remove 99% of the germs with regular brushing using this toothpaste.
|Has a very minty flavor which leaves your breath fresh.||Can be a little too strong for those who are sensitive.|
Sensodyne is a clinically approved toothpaste for hypersensitivity and healthy teeth and gums.
- Sensodyne is fluoride toothpaste which is extremely safe to use for everybody and works really well with sensitive gums.
- The primary function of this toothpaste is to strengthen the gums and give your teeth better enamel protection. This also strengthens the extremely sensitive parts of the teeth and gums and gives you good oral hygiene.
- Brushing your teeth twice daily can give you whiter and stronger teeth in about 2 weeks.
|Evident results in abot 2 weeks.||Has a plain taste.|
Meswak from Dabur, is also another popular brand in India which is cost-effective and is great for your oral hygiene as well.
- Miswak is a herb that is also known as the ‘toothpaste tree’ is the primary ingredient and works wonders on the gums and the health of the teeth.
- The toothpaste aims at reducing bacteria in your mouth and works on the deteriorating condition of the enamel coating of the teeth.
- Once you brush with this toothpaste you will be left with a minty fresh aftertaste which is great during the mornings.
- Besides all this, it also fights against tartar, cavities and fights germs.
|Fights cavities and tartar effectively and gives protection for the enamel in the teeth.||Not easily available.|
Patanjali Dant Kanti toothpaste
- The ayurvedic blend of clove and other herbs works into the tightening of gums and whiter teeth. Bleeding gums can be extremely harmful and can worsen the condition of your oral health. The presence of these herbs will help you maintain a good oral condition.
- The toothpaste works well in deep cleansing the teeth and removing food particles from within the teeth.
- It gives protection against bacteria and fights plague effectively.
- This is a dental cream and not gel-based so the taste can get a little plain for those who crave flavour.
|Contains herbs and other goodness to give you healthy gums.||Not easily available.|
Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic toothpaste
Being a part of an Indian family we know how long this brand has been around for and how much it has impacted our choices in the best way.
- Another ayurvedic blend of herbs with the barks of trees that work their way into the gums and tighten them and give them the best of oral hygiene.
- It comes with a total blend of 20 herbal extracts each of which has an immense effect on your teeth and gives you good breath.
- We suggest you use this twice every day. This is especially effective at night when it requires a certain sense of cleansing of all the food particles.
|Gives you healthy gums and good breath.||Expensive.|
Himalayas had to be part of our list. This is a health brand that caters to those super conscious people giving them only the best experience.
- The primary ingredient in the toothpaste is neem which is super effective if you want to have a fresh minty breath.
- It does an excellent job in protecting the gums and keeping them far from getting infections. The gums are tightened and the teeth are made whiter.
- The Himalaya toothpaste makes sure it has the best effect on the gums with the blend of the herbs besides neem.
|Made of herbal ingredients and is safe for the gums and the teeth.||Might have a strong taste for those who are sensitive.|
Choosing a safe and healthy toothpaste is a very important aspect of oral hygiene. We hope we have made your search easy with the above list of safe and popular brands of toothpaste in India.