Looking for car speakers to spruce up your music experience? Check out our list of the Top Car Coaxial Speakers in India.
On your long drives, whether you like your music to go Boom Boom Boom or you like it nice and melodious, only the best coaxial speakers can give you the pleasure. Without taking up much space, and designed to blend in with the decor of your car, they are a great investment.
If you love music, you cannot afford to lose out on clarity or the notes, which means, you gotta carefully sift through the many brands and models before you buy a coaxial speaker. Read on to find out the Top Car Coaxial Speakers in India
|Car Coaxial Features||Best Car Coaxial Speaker||Link|
|3 Way Coaxial Speaker||Kicker D-Series 43DSC69304 360 Watt 3 Way Coaxial Speaker||Link|
|2 Way Coaxial Speaker||JBL A352HI 350W 6 1/2″ Coaxial Speakers||Link|
|Water Resistant||Polk Audio POLK DB652 DB+ 6.5-inch coaxial speaker||Link|
|Cost Efficient||Songbird 6”x9” Oval 500W Max 3 Way Super BASS Gold Series SB-B69-06 Coaxial Car Speaker||Link|
After having reviewed all the top coaxial car speakers in India based on various factors like design, performance, functionality, features, price and much more; my team and I zeroed in on 10 that really stood out. These 10 were put through a series of stress tests to determine the best. We found that:
The top Coaxial Car Speaker in India is the Pioneer TS-R6951S 3 Way Coaxial Speakers. Not only does it offer amazing sound quality but it also comes with premium quality material. It has one of the best lifespans in it’s price segment and can last years, making it a good investment. This 3 set Pioneer TS-R6951S 3 Way Coaxial Speakers also comes with a flex suspension system and a multilayer mica matrix cone for louder sound reproduction.
Related: Best Car Fresheners In India
- Best Car Coaxial Speakers in India
- Pioneer TS-R6951S 3 Way Coaxial Speakers
- JBL A352HI 350W 6 1/2″ car Coaxial Speakers
- Sony XS-FB693E 3-Way Coaxial Car Speakers
- Kicker D-Series 43DSC69304 360 Watt 3-Way Car Audio Coaxial Speakers
- Polk Audio POLK DB652 DB+ 6.5-inch car coaxial speaker
- Songbird 6”x9” Oval 500W Max 3 Way Super BASS Gold Series SB-B69-06 Coaxial Car Speaker
- Blaupunkt BGX 66.2 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers
- Sound Boss Performance Auditor SB-6979 6×9 3-Way 480W Coaxial Car Speakers
- Sony mega base car coaxial speakers
- Woodman car coaxial speakers
Best Car Coaxial Speakers in India
Pioneer TS-R6951S 3 Way Coaxial Speakers
There are some names that immediately pop into your head when you think of speakers for the car. Pioneer is one such brand and this is because Pioneer has been making superior quality speakers for many years. Everybody knows that Pioneer doesn’t come cheap and this is a car accessory that requires saving a part of the paycheck for a few months. It’s one of the Top Car Coaxial Speakers in India!
- These speakers also are built to last a long time, so it’s money well spent.
- Among the various Pioneer speakers, the TS-R6951S is our recommendation as this is neither too many nor is it too little.
- It is the perfect balance between the cost and sound quality.
- Performing at 400 watts, these speakers are powerful with a progressive flex suspension system. They are made of a multilayer mica matrix cone for louder sound reproduction.
- This set of 3 way coaxial speakers are easy to install and go well with most branded players.
- The speakers come covered with a neat mesh grille that prevents dust particles from entering it. Of course, very fine particles will enter, which you will have to clean once in a while but for the most part, they are protected and their life span is guaranteed.
- There is a high-quality aluminum voice coil bobbin which safeguards the speaker from heat.
- The dual speakers work perfectly well in a hatchback or a sedan, delivering the best clarity without any kind of jarring or unpleasantness.
|Aluminium voice coil bobbin.||Speaker is not water repellent.#|
Related: Top Dash Cams In India
JBL A352HI 350W 6 1/2″ car Coaxial Speakers
JBL is a preferred brand for music accessories by people young and old. It is one of the top-selling, mid-range speakers for cars and there are many who choose this without batting an eye.
- The model on our list is the A352HI. Performing at a maximum power of 350 watts, this set of speakers gives excellent sound output at a frequency response of 55 Hz to 20 kHz.
- The cone is made of IMPP-Injection-molded polypropylene which gives you a good comeback and it has a PEI Balanced Dome Tweeter.
- These can be mounted on your doors to give you great surround sound in a small or medium-sized car like a hatchback or a sedan.
- Using it in a huge car might dilute the quality of the sound produced.
- One thing we noticed is that the bass levels are not very good, so if you are the kind who loves more of treble sounds, this is for you.
- Having said that, for the price range, these speakers are quite a bang for your buck.
|Produce rich trouble sounds.||Low bass levels.|
Sony XS-FB693E 3-Way Coaxial Car Speakers
Nobody understands music and sound quality like Sony. The pioneers in music players and speakers of all kinds, you can be super sure that you are signing up for the best when you buy a Sony. The sound quality reproduced by a Sony is unmatchable and heaps better than a JBL or a pioneer. The amount you pay is also more for Sony, but you get what you pay for.
- The XS-FB693E is a high performing 3-way coaxial car speaker.
- As you would expect from a Sony, the quality of the bass is fantastic. This is achieved by the Mica matrix cone woofer.
- It also has a superior tweeter for a high-frequency extension.
- It has one of the highest power outputs among the coaxial speakers in the market, with an output of 420 W.
- It is designed to be small in size, light in weight, and to be installed easily.
- One downside is that sometimes Sony speakers are not compatible with other players, so you might have to check if you can unlock the settings before buying a Sony.
- We suggest that you purchase a Sony player as well for the best results.
|Powerful bass response.||Works better with sony players.|
Kicker D-Series 43DSC69304 360 Watt 3-Way Car Audio Coaxial Speakers
Your eyes will pop out of their sockets when you see how much the Kicker D-Series 43DSC69304 coaxial car speakers cost, but let us assure you that this is worth every penny. Every music lover we have spoken to says this is an investment they have made for their passion and they have no regrets.
- With an output of 360 W and a frequency response ranging from 30 Hz to 20 kHz this is a powerful 3 way speaker that gives you the sound reproduction.
- Get the clearest bass and the sharpest treble with these 6X9 speakers.
- You get two speakers as a set and this can be installed in your car, no matter what the size is.
- They look really classy and blend well with the interiors of your luxury car.
- You get superior quality in an SUV the same way you get in a hatchback or a sedan.
- Look for these speakers online as sometimes you get pretty good discounts on the price.
|Great sound clarity.||Expensive.|
Polk Audio POLK DB652 DB+ 6.5-inch car coaxial speaker
Next, we have the Polk DB652, a model that is placed in between a Sony and a Kicker. It is hands down one of the Top Car Coaxial Speakers in India.
- Very neat looking, these speakers in a jet black sit well in your doors and become part of your car.
- These powerful speakers perform at a maximum output of 300 W and a steady power output of 100 W.
- They have removable grilles that make it easy to install.
- You get amazing bass and fantastic treble, making this a great option if you love listening to music on your short and long drives.
- The bass is so good that you don’t even require a subwoofer for this.
- Our suggestion is to pair these with some good quality amplifiers to get the best effect, especially if you are going to use these in a big car like an SUV. Smaller cars don’t require anything more than the speakers themselves.
Songbird 6”x9” Oval 500W Max 3 Way Super BASS Gold Series SB-B69-06 Coaxial Car Speaker
If you like funky looking coaxial speakers for your car, the Songbird coaxial speakers are a good choice. The SB-B69-06 is one of the best 6”x9”s you can get, and most of the time at discounted prices online.
- The peak power is higher than most systems at about 500 W, with these speakers performing at high sensitivity.
- Specially designed to deliver good bass notes, these 3-way speakers do justice to the name of the brand.
- The sound feels like it is evenly distributed, thanks to the mid-range drivers and the tweeters mounted in the front.
- One downside is that these are heavier than other speakers of similar caliber but if your car can handle, they are worth it.
- They may not be suitable on the doors if you have a small car or a hatchback, but they do well when mounted on your dashboard or behind, above your boot on the parcel tray.
- The sound reproduction is good even in large vehicles.
- The build quality is excellent as the speakers feel quite sturdy and have a smooth finish.
|Value for money.||Weighs more.|
Blaupunkt BGX 66.2 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers
Blaupunkt makes some super classy and neat looking coaxial speakers, a great option for people who love music plus pay great attention to aesthetics.
- The BGX 66.2 is a 2- way coaxial speaker that is obviously not as powerful as a 3 way speaker, but still manages to make our list exclusively for the quality of sound produced.
- Working with injected PP cone at a maximum peak of 280 W, these speakers are amazing when you want to listen to melodious music while breezing on a highway.
- It performs at a normal power output of 40 W.
- It has an inbuilt magnet with EXP design that helps minimise the distortion and produce that crystal clear sound for you.
- Weighing only about 620 gms, these speakers can be easily mounted on the doors of your car.
|Light Weight.||Low bass response.|
Sound Boss Performance Auditor SB-6979 6×9 3-Way 480W Coaxial Car Speakers
The SB-6979 by Sound Boss performs at a maximum peak of 480 W reproducing some fantastic music as you drive down your favourite streets.
- The nominal power output of 60W is also one of the best you can get in a 3 way speaker system, among the best brands in India.
- The multilayer mica matrix cone design contributes to the superior sound production, the highs and the lows that are pleasant to the ears.
- The body seems to be quite sturdy and durable, and it weighs about 2.5 kgs.
- The surround is an elastic polymer that is light in weight and facilitates the performance.
- It can be mounted on the doors of a large vehicle.
- It has a heat dissipation voice coil wire to increase the lifespan of the device.
- Priced on par with Pioneer, but can be bought on a discount online.
|Multilayer mica matrix cone design.||Low clarity high frequencies.|
Sony mega base car coaxial speakers
Here’s yet another pick from Sony to prove to you that sound quality can be taken to another level. This Sony speaker is also one of the Top Car Coaxial Speakers in India.
- The weight of this car coaxial speakers is 1.34 kgs which is pretty light when compared to the others.
- It functions at 12 volts and 260 watts which is minimal and does not take much out of you.
- Since it compact it fits right in the car and does not take up too much space.
- The warranty of this speaker is 1 year.
|Does not take up much space.||The sound could be higher|
Woodman car coaxial speakers
Woodman has divulged into the minds of the Indian audience by providing high quality sound.
- The outer part of the car coaxial speakers is made up of rubber cone which will give the core of the speaker some good protection.
- The woodman coaxial speakers are known for their super loud bass capacity for those music lovers.
- This coaxial speakers is only 6 inches big and does not require a whole lot of space either.
|Really loud bass sound quality.||Not easily available|
Are components better than coaxial speakers?
While component speakers have better quality sound and provide much better options to tune, coaxial speakers are considered more cost-effective and user friendly.
Are coaxial speakers any good?
Considering the fact that they are cost-effective and have a good combo of tweeters and woofers, coaxial speakers are considered as a popular choice.
There are so many options and models that you can choose from according to your sound requirements and cost.
While components are considered better in quality, coaxial speakers have not been neglected or put down by the consumers.
What should I consider when buying Coxial Car Speakers?
There are some things you have to note when investing in Car Speakers. First and foremost, you should ensure that all the speakers in the car are made of the same brand. This help have a common voice matched system.
Which, of course, ensures that there’s no weird distortions and issues with the overall sound. We understand you might not nexessarily have the money to buy all the speakers at once. So, we recommed you start with front or the rear first and then add accordingly.
The brand matters more that the variant. So if there’s a slight variation between the models, it shouldn’t affect the quality of the music. However, different brands can have totoally different kinds of output quality and it won’t be able to sync well.
As for the price, it’s totally up to you. It honestly depends on the kind of music experience you really want. For example, if you’re on the road for a long time, we’d recommed getting some premium sound systems with noise cancellation and simulated engine noise. However, if you barely use your speakers, then go for the mid-range speakers.
When it comes to the number of speakers, there’s no set number as it’s completely subjective. However, here are some recommendations:
Generally it’s better to place one speaker per door in the front portion of the car. These types of speakers have a full range design and is commonly a coaxial speaker. However, there are also car that comes with a woofer in the door and a tweeter in the corner of the dash.
There are also customizations that come with a center dash speaker, these are extremely helpful when it comes to handle door chimes and navigation prompts.
What size speakers should I buy?
Choosing a car speaker cam get exetremely difficalult. Especially with the huge range of variants and sizes. While the model and price is up to you, we do have some advice when it comes to the size.
As obvious as it may seem, the bigger the speaker the better. However, we recommed you get the 5 1/4″ or a 6″x9″. The 6″x9″ is one that gives the car that extra oomph. Check out our list of the Top Car Coaxial Speakers in India.
If you love your car as much as we do, then we know you cannot buy a coaxial speaker overnight. We did a lot of research and came up with this list of only the best car coaxial speakers you can get in India. Bookmark the page to revisit before you make a decision.
Kishen is the Editor-in-chief of Best India Products and is also our top reviewer. He loves testing product quality and is extremely fond of accessories that bring value to the user.
Check out Bestindiaproducts.com for all of his Reviews and Guides!