Electric kettles are a boon to the kitchen since it is feasible and unbelievably quick. Unlike using a stove, using kettles for coffee or soup is a very simple process that can be done by literally anyone. Now that everyone is starting to realise the efficiency of electric kettles in India it can be hard and confusing to purchase one that can fit your needs. So here, presenting to you the top electric kettles in India.
- Best electric kettles in India
- #1 – Philips 1.5 litres electric kettle
- #2 – Inalsa 1 litre electric kettle
- #3 – Orpat electric kettle
- #4 – Prestige electric kettle 1.2 lts
- #5 – Kitchoff electric kettle
- #6 – Morphy Richards electric kettle
- #7 – Bajaj 1.7 electric kettle
- #8 – RNG EKO GREEN electric kettle
- #9 – Crompton electric kettle
- #10 – IKITZ electric kettle
Best electric kettles in India
|Top electric kettles in India||Capacity||Power consumption||Links|
|Philips 1.5 litres electric kettle||1.5 lts||1800 watts||Link|
|Orpat electric kettle ||2 lts||1350 watts||Link|
|Inalsa 1 litre electric kettle ||1 lt||1350 watts||Link|
|Prestige electric kettle||1.2 lts||1200 watts||Link|
|Kitchoff electric kettle||1.7 lts||1500 watts||Link|
|Morphy Richards electric kettle||1 Lt||1200 watts||Link|
|Bajaj electric kettle||1.7 lts||1100 watts||Link|
#1 – Philips 1.5 litres electric kettle
This electric kettle from Philips is beautifully designed and is equally efficient.
- The electric kettle has the capacity to heat up quickly which is one of the most noteworthy qualities of this electric kettle.
- It has a wide mouth which makes it easier to add aspects into it without much tension or difficulty.
- It is made up of stainless steel which means that the design and the form of the kettle can be kept intact.
- It uses 1800 watts which is pretty decent and can be used to boil water or coffee at a stable rate without any disruption.
- The only drawback that we have found is that it comes with a short cord. It can be quite hard to move away from the plug point.
|Stable boiling and cooking.||Short cord wire.|
#2 – Inalsa 1 litre electric kettle
The electric kettle from Inalsa is a budget friendly and one of the best electric kettles for hostels.
- It has an elegant design and consumes over 1350 watts which is not much but also enough to prepare basic dishes.
- The design is very eloquent and upright which can be huge enough.
- There is a sign to exhibit the water level and the other one is for the power.
- Since it is a i litre electric kettle, this one can be great for about 2- 3 people.
- Another major feature of the electric kettle is the stainless bottom which makes it easy to wash off. It also avoids burnt stains on the button steel with a 360-degree cordless base.
|Stainless bottom.||Questionable manufacturing services,|
#3 – Orpat electric kettle
If you want something to speed up your mornings for a quick cup of coffee, this is the one!
- This is efficient and made up of stainless steel and aluminium which means it can last long without wear and tear.
- It operates at 1350 watts which is not bad for the price it comes with.
- The power option is right on top of the kettle which makes it super handy and easy.
- The handle has a good grip which is very important when it comes to easy handling.
- It has a built-in function which detects if the water is boiling hot and turns it off automatically.
- The product comes with a 1-year warranty which suffices as the customers have upvoted this to be one of the best electric kettles in India.
|Good capacity.||Makes noise.|
#4 – Prestige electric kettle 1.2 lts
It is one of the most affordable electric kettles that will help you make a coffee or tea in no time!
- It has a very sturdy and strong build with a locking feature which has a lock feature.
- It has a wide mouth which means you can clean and insert ingredients with so much ease.
- It has 1.2 litre capacity which is suitable for at least 3 people.
- It has a swivel base which means you can turn it anyway according to your convenience.
- It has a 1200 watts capacity which comes in stainless steel.
|Automatic cut off feature.||None.|
#5 – Kitchoff electric kettle
This one from Kitchoff is a multi-purpose electric kettle is a convenient and easy to use the appliance.
- It has 1.7-litre capacity which is pretty huge for about 4 people.
- The outer body is made up of stainless steel which means that it is designed for convenience and feasibility.
- It does not have a cord which is a big pro because of how much you can comfortably move around without worries.
|Cordless.||Heats too quickly.|
#6 – Morphy Richards electric kettle
This sturdy and gripping electric kettle from morphy Richards is a promising choice for those who are aiming at buying a good quality electric kettle.
- It has a closed body with a lid that can be opened and closed conveniently.
- You don’t have to worry about accidents because it comes with an auto cut off feature which is super helpful in keeping your surroundings and yourself safe whilst cooking.
- It comes with a cordless connector which means you can go places with the kettle without worrying about inconvenience.
- It comes with a 2 years warranty which is another added in spite of its impeccable quality.
|2 years warranty.||Noisy.|
#7 – Bajaj 1.7 electric kettle
This is one of the most efficient electric kettles out there with a good capacity of 1.7 litres.
- It is perfect to make a quick cup of coffee or tea as it works fast and really efficiently.
- It is hard not to invest in this just with the eloquent design of the electric kettle.
- It can be quite expensive when compared to the others on our list but it’s totally worth the money you will be spending.
- There is a water indicator which clearly shows you the level without haze.
- The electric kettle comes with a 2-year warranty which we think is amazing.
|2 years warranty.||Expensive.|
#8 – RNG EKO GREEN electric kettle
This glass electric kettle can be an aesthetically pleasing addition to your kitchen!
- The electric kettle is made up of glass which explains its beautiful design.
- The heat that is produced is controlled as the kettle is made up of glass.
- It has a good capacity of 1.8 litres which is good for small families.
- The power consumption of this electric kettle is 2200 watts which is not bad at all.
- It has an automatic shut off feature which helps as a safety aspect.
|Good capacity.||Cannot cook much on this electric kettle.|
#9 – Crompton electric kettle
One of our favourite electric appliance from Crompton.
- The whole body of the electric kettle is made up of hard plastic which means it can withstand rough handling.
- It is also an all-purpose electric kettle which means you can make quite a few drinks on this.
- It has an automatic on and off feature on the side of the kettle.
- The water level of the indicator of the electric kettle will help you know how much you have added on the kettle.
#10 – IKITZ electric kettle
We have put this on our list because of this one of the most efficient and cheap electric kettles available in India.
- This is a full stainless steel electric kettle which exhibits elegance with the way it is medium-sized and convenient to use.
- It has a good capacity of 1.8 litres which is pretty great and is considered one of the best electric kettles for Maggi.
- The warranty period is only for 3 months but it works for the price that you are paying.
- If you are a student who is looking for something budget-oriented, then this one’s for you.
- It has a power consumption of 1500 watts.
|Budget friendly.||Short cord.|
How do I choose an electric kettle?
If you are someone who is used to cooking on the stove, the use of an electric kettle should be cited to you.
Even though you can’t do a whole lot using an electric kettle, people who have shifted from stoves to kettles have claimed that whatever they are able to make on a kettle can be done quickly.
- Temperature settings
You can adjust your temperature settings as you wish and according to your convenience.
With the compact size of the electric kettle you can even keep it in your room without worrying about burning the whole place down!
And for the most important part, a kettle is affordable and does not require much investment.
Is a stove kettle better than an electric kettle?
According to our findings an electric kettle is better than a stove kettle. A stove kettle is used to heat water more than its boiling level whereas an electric kettle has a limit and does not go beyond the level. An electric kettle is portable and can be kept in your room and literally everyone can use it without worrying about safety.
With all these reasons considered, you need to still choose the right electric kettle for the safest experience.
Are glass kettles better than stainless steel?
There is no particular difference or privilege in using the glass kettle other than the stainless steel is durable since it does not shatter like the glass kettle. So if you are someone who lives in a closed space and does not have many places in your kitchen, we suggest you buy a stainless steel kettle as it is less likely to break!
Philips has the best appliances when it comes to home and kithcen use,
Product SKU: HG765TH
Product Brand: Philips
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 2485
Price Valid Until: 2021-08-03T19:43:16
Product In Stock: https://schema.org/InStock